Dr. Trevor Kaple, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Kaple

Apex Endodontics

1932 Laurel Rd Ste 2C Vestavia, AL 35216

Dr. Trevor Kaple, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Vestavia, AL. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Kaple's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kaple

4.2

Dr. Kaple?
Dr. Kaple's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Trevor Kaple, DDS
I am so glad I chose Dr. Kaple and his team at Apex Endodontics for my root canal procedure. Everyone from the reception team to the dentist himself were warm, welcoming, kind, knowledgeable, professional, and helpful. I have had multiple root canals but this was by far the most painless and pleasant experience I have had. Dr. Kaple is friendly, experienced and does an excellent job. He explains things clearly and works efficiently. I had absolutely no pain throughout the entire procedure. Go see Dr. Kaple for your Endodontic needs, you will not regret it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kaple, DDS?
The staff was friendly, and Dr. Kaple was a fantastic listener. He explained the procedure well and answered all of my questions very patiently. My root canal with him was a pain free procedure. I can honestly say I would rather have another root canal with him than a regular filling with my dentist. I would highly recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kaple, DDS?
They got me in the same day my dentist called. The lady at the front desk was very helpful with my insurance issues. Dr. Kaple explained everything as he went and was very kind. I loved his happy attitude and how quickly he worked. Great office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kaple, DDS?
Dr. Kaple and his staff are wonderful! I have had two root canals with them. The first was on a tooth that I was told by another dentist would have to be pulled. Dr. Kaple was able to save the tooth. The second was on a cracked tooth that needed a root canal. I could not be more pleased with the service I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kaple, DDS?
I was honest with them upfront when an emergency arose. We worked out a payment arrangement but they broke their promise and it ended up costing me extra money that could have been avoided. They wouldn't refund me the money for their mistake so I lost $45. Wouldn't recommend them to anyone if you want someone you can trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Trevor Kaple, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kaple?

• Endodontics

Dr. Kaple accepts

Dr. Kaple accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
Preferred Dentists
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Kaple treats your condition or procedure