Dr. Trevor Bonilla, DDS

Dr. Trevor Bonilla, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Trevor Bonilla, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Coppell, TX and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School in 1998 and practices orthodontics.Read his story

760 N Denton Tap Rd Ste 110

• United Concordia
  • Vista Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Bonilla

Dr. Bonilla's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bonilla "Dr. Trevor S. Bonilla was born and raised in Amarillo, Texas. Following graduation from high school, he attended Northwood University in Cedar Hill, where he was a member of the baseball team. After injuring his shoulder, he returned to Amarillo to complete his undergraduate training at West Texas A&M, where he maintained a 4.0 GPA. Dr. Bonilla attended dental school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, where he ranked number one in his class all four years. After graduating in 1998, he began his specialty training at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, which he completed in 2000. Priding himself on providing the best possible orthodontic care for his patients, Dr. Bonilla focuses on the latest technology to create beautiful smiles for everyone. Although creating a beautiful smile is his goal for every patient, the most rewarding part of practicing orthodontics is the relationship created with patients and their families. Dr. Bonilla is looking forward to getting to know you and your family, and welcomes any questions you may have! "

This content was provided by Dr. Bonilla "At our orthodontic practice, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward our needs. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice."

1  Practice Areas

Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center

Dr. Bonilla has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bonilla has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bonilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bonilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bonilla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bonilla to family and friends

Dr. Bonilla's Performance

Dr. Bonilla and his entire staff have done an excellent job with my teeth. I had my braces removed today and my smile is beautiful. Dr. Bonilla and his entire staff made me feel very comfortable each visit and I always felt like I was part of their family. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bonilla...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We LOVE Dr. Bonilla/Ideal Orthodontist ~ always the same smiling faces! (no rotating staff) ~ kids love it! Video games, rewards for good habits, fun activities. PARENTS love it! Quiet waiting area away from the games. ~ Can't recall a time I waited for over 5 min to be seen. ~ Easy payment...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bonilla and Dr. Falls did outstanding work with my son's braces. Just love this office and everyone in it. Would highly recommend them to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We have 5 children and all of them have gotten braces from Dr. Bonilla and his team at Rockwall Orthodontics. Staff is amazing and they always take good care of our kids. They are great at their jobs. Front office always rocks too. I can't say enough good things.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bonilla has treated both my son's and my niece's. He has done an excellent job. Very happy with the results!
Are you Dr. Bonilla?