Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 55

Dr. Wolff

Tracy L Wolff DDS PC

4380 S Syracuse St Ste 504 Denver, CO 80237

Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 29 years. She graduated from University Of Colorado / School Of Dentistry in 1990 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Wolff accepts

Dr. Wolff accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Assurant Health
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Wolff treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

We strive to provide the highest level of dental care in the most comfortable environment possible. We offer a very caring and empathetic atmosphere from a professional team, with a strong focus on patient satisfaction. Our patients' comfort is our top priority. We are great with children offering a play area and prizes.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Wolff?
Dr. Wolff's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Wolff has been my family dentist for 23 years. She has helped me maintain a healthy and beautiful smile. Personable staff, excellent office assistant. I refer friends to Dr. Wolff regularly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
First off, let me say that Dr. Wolff and all of her staff have been amazing and always professional. Secondly, I was apprehensive at first to schedule an appointment with a dentist, since it had been some time since my last dental exam. But after my first visit, all my fears were no more, and it feels especially satisfying to have clean teeth again. I would recommend Dr. Wolff and her team of dental health professionals to anyone, regardless of your dental history.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
I was asked to leave a review and with out hesitation said yes. Dr. Wolff is outstanding, easy going demeanor, helpful, sincere and most of all an outstanding dentist. Her entire staff is friendly, you can see it is a great atmosphere to work in, stress free. However this atmosphere should not be mistaken for any lack of knowledge or work. I have had extensive work with caps and bridges and the outcome was fantastic,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
I've been a patient at this practice for at least 40 years. It started with Dr. Jackson, and Dr. Wolff gracefully executed a very smooth transition many years back. Dr. Wolff and the staff there have always treated me and my dental needs with such care and professionalism....I do not hesitate in any way at all to recommend putting this office at the top of your list for your dental needs and continuing maintenance. I would write more positive things about this team, but the space is limited.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
Dr. Wolff has taken care of my dental needs for over a decade. She is incredibly knowledgeable, skilled and caring. Everything about Dr Wolff's practice is the epitome of excellence, all the staff will take great care of you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Wolff to anyone who demands excellent dental care. All of the people that I have recommended in the past love the care they get from her and her staff. They even make it easier for my schedule since i usually need to have an appointment at lunch time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
Dr. Wolff is not only a wonderful dentist, she is a wonderful, kind and caring person as well! You can trust that you will receive the best work done by a caring staff. They all take the time to listen to your concerns and provide you with information that you can understand. Not only is Dr. Wolff great but so are Carol, Charis and Crystal! I would highly recommend Dr. Wolff and I have to family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
I moved over to Dr. Wolff when my dentist did not offer ceramic crowns and have been a patient for 7 years now. Her staff is very attentive, friendly, no rush style and I'm always comfortable. I have had amalgams replaced with ceramic and all has turned out very well. The front office is very good at following up for upcoming appointments and handling insurance questions. Dr. Wolff's style is very straight forward, kind and knowledgeable and I'm very happy to have her as my dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
We have recommended Dr. Wolff to our adult daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Wolff. She is very gentle when working in your mouth and makes you comfortable in the chair. I have also found that she does not perform unnecessary work, so when there is an issue you know it is important to get it taken care of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Wolff since 1999. Her staff are very friendly, as is she. And Carol at the front desk is very organized and on top of things. I have recommended Dr. Wolff in the past and will continue to in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
Dr. Wolff has been our go-to dentist for many years. She is professional, capable, experienced, and welcoming. We trust her with all our dental needs. Recently, she made herself available during a dental emergency. She was there when we needed her. Bob Feingold
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
The best dentist I have had. Very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Wolff. She did a beautiful job on my front crowns. These were at least 17 years old and were discolored and I was starting to hide my smile -- now I smile with great confidence. I always tell people, the best thing you can wear is your smile. I selected my dentist carefully and Dr. Wolff goes above and beyond!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wolff over 20 years even though living a distance away. Dr. Wolff's expertise & professionalism are just several of her quality attributes. Her staff equally are all very personable, as is Dr. Wolff and this makes a dental visit more comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
Dr. Wolff is awesome. She never does work that isn't needed and makes sure she is very careful with my very sensitive teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?
Tracy was such a wonderful lady!!! So caring and very friendly. I was taken care of within five minutes of arrival and the staff was just as exceptional. My appointment was easy and painless too :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tracy Wolff, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wolff?