Dr. Tracy VanBlargen I, DDS

Dr. Tracy VanBlargen I, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Tracy VanBlargen I, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Oxnard, CA and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University / School of Dentistry in 1988 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

451 W Gonzales Rd Ste 360

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. VanBlargen I

Dr. VanBlargen I's bio

This content was provided by Dr. VanBlargen I "Dr. Van Blargen has been practicing quality family denistry for twenty three years specializing in both general and cosmetic dentistry. A graduate from Loma Linda University in 1988 he earned his Dental Surgery and Prosthetics license. He is currently a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association and the Santa Barbara-Ventura County Dental Association. An outdoor enthusiast, Dr. Van Blargen enjoys golf, surfing, camping, racing, music, gardening and just being outside. Dr. Van Blargen and his family love sports, beach activities and spending quality time together. Dr. Van Blargen always explains thoroughly the treatment procedures. You will be completely informed and educated about your dental condition. All treatment options will be discussed before anything is done. You'll be amazed at what Dr. Van Blargen can offer. You might just find yourself looking forward to visiting the dentist!"

This content was provided by Dr. VanBlargen I "We strive to achieve excellence with a single goal in mind, establishing a relationship and friendship with every patient that will continue for many years to come. We welcome families of all ages and our staff is professionally trained and equipped to meet the needs of everyone in your family.

Establishing rewarding and lasting relationships with patients is important to us. We pledge excellence in all we do, and we look forward to helping you make the most of your smile today, and for all the years to come."

4  Practice Areas

• Loose Teeth
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for California.

• Loma Linda University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. VanBlargen I has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. VanBlargen I has no media or publications listed.

Dr. VanBlargen I does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. VanBlargen I and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. VanBlargen I's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. VanBlargen I to family and friends
7 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. VanBlargen I's Performance

Amazing Dentist and great staff. I recommend very highly I am terrified of Dentist and Dr Van Blargen ROCKS!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. VanBlargen I?