Dr. Trace Lund, DDS

Dr. Trace Lund, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Dr. Trace Lund, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Provo, UT and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry in 1997 and practices pediatric dentistry.

745 N 500 W Ste 103

Provo, UT 84601

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Lund

This content was provided by Dr. Lund "I chose Pediatric dentistry because I love to help children to grow healthy. I encourage parents to be involved and try to teach families a better way of life. A tender heart, kindness, and compassion, help to make friends and better patients. We offer nitrous oxide, conscious sedation and general anesthesia options for very scared patients, interceptive-orthodontics to improve smiles early, and the highest quality care to make wonderful experiences for the most precious people on earth,"

1  Practice Areas

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Down Syndrome
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Weber State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Children's Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Lund has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lund has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lund does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lund and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lund's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lund to family and friends

Dr. Lund's Performance

I have been searching for an excellent pediatric dentist office for several years. BOTH of the dentist are highly skilled, clearly perform above the standard mark, and have child friendly bedside manners. One in which the office staff is friendly and inviting and reasonable with billing,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lund is great with my four children. He explains things very well and answers any questions I have. When my kids need to be seen due to an accidents, I have always gotten in quickly. (same day I call). I recommend Dr. Lund to all of my family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Lund and his assistant Jess are about the best people we've ever dealt with. Our son especially has had anxiety issues and absolute fear of the dentist and of course he would have more problems with his teach than anyone I know. I can't believe the patience they've had not only with our kids but...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We have been so happy with our experience with Dr Lund and his staff. I have multiple children that are under his care. Hes very trustworthy and approachable. And, he absolutely includes the parents in decisions, explains things clearly, answers questions, helps the child be comfortable and goes...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
This was the best experience at a doctor's office. They just went in there and got it done very quick.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1