Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Truvan

Dentistry of Alexandria - Tony Truvan DDS

3223 Duke St Ste C Alexandria, VA 22314

Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Alexandria, VA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry in 2004 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Truvan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Truvan

Dr. Truvan?
Dr. Truvan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS
My old filling from years ago partially broke off. I was scheduled an appointment promptly and my molar was fixed with a new filling. Most pleasant experience with Dr. Truvan. He is very courteous, professional and super nice. I highly recommend his dental practice and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS?
I love this practice. Dr Truvan and the practice manager are kind, patient and understanding. I misunderstood and thought my appointment was at 12 pm- it was actually 11:30. They fit me in, no problem. Dr Truvan was very thorough In my appointment and with my plan. I appreciate the time and care he spent with me. I definitely recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS?
Dr. Truvan and his staff provided me exceptional customer service and dental care right from the moment I walked in the office. Every person I talked to was very knowledgeable. They also kept me informed through every step of their processes. I would recommend them to anyone needing dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS?
I made an appointment to see Dr. Truvan for the first time after reading all the reviews on Yelp. I have to see it for myself if indeed this doctor can walk on water; since one of the review compared dental care in Manhattan, Philadelphia and Northern Va. The verdict: he can also leap tall buildings. Jokes aside, you just have to make an appointment to see it for yourself. After years of trying to find a decent dentist, I just settled with mediocracy. The hygienist, the front manager and Dr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS?
Dr. Truvan is the best dentist I’ve ever seen. He’s very knowledgeable and great at communicating what my options are. He partners with me to make decisions about my care, which I really appreciate. And I never feel rushed when I’m speaking with him, which is rare these days. I also have unusual allergies and he goes above and beyond to ensure that I don’t have reactions. Gina is also wonderful. They’ve done much more for me than I ever would have expected. My other doctors pale in comparison.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS?
One of the BEST dental experiences I've EVER had! Dr. Truvan truly cares about his patients and their well being. Dr. Truvan & his Team will go above and beyond for you. Dr. Truvan and his wife are personable and add the human touch to their services that is so rare today. They accepted me coming in last minute, right before closing and they made me their priority by providing dental services not at their convenience, but at mine and because of that, I cannot see myself going any where else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS?
Dr. Truvan has been treating me for the last 12 years. Every time, he successfully put the utmost effort in dealing with my many dental issues. He is highly skilled and a perfectionist that spares no effort till he fixes you. He'll selflessly recommend treatments that are good for you first. Dependable and with genuine easy manners, Dr. Truvan is a rare find. The office is seamlessly ran by Gina who coordinates appointments and insurance coverage with a smile and charm. I give them a 10+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS?
Professional and so nice. Well equipped office. I felt in good hands! Will defenetly come back. It was a wonferful experience there, that was so important for me, because my last experience whith another dentist in thr area was a nightmare. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS?
If you do your research you will be unable to find a negative review for Dr. Truvan. Office is state of the art and in a great location and very easy to get to. Gina is the CEO. Chief everything officer. She is the wife of the good doctor and handles all things for patients from appointments to payments to pretty much anything you might need. They're professional, experienced, and very attentive the patient needs. I'm a new patient but would not dream of visiting another office or dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS?
I have never had such a pleasant and informative dental experience as I have had with Dr. Truvan and Gina. These guys are GREAT. From the start, Gina was extremely friendly and courteous, and helped me get all of my insurance and financials squared away. Then Dr. Truvan walked me through each step in the process of my dental work and made personal recommendations on how to maintain my dental health and resolve identified concerns. He was very gentle and made my comfort a priority. I'm very happy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Truvan, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Truvan?

Dr. Tony Truvan believes his warm, gentle and supporting chair side manner allows him to provide high quality dentistry for his patients in Alexandria. Dr. Tony Truvan is committed to providing compassionate and ethical care. His office strives to ke...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

Virginia Commonwealth U
Virginia Commonwealth U
2000
Virginia Commonwealth Univ Vcu/McV

• Vietnamese

Dr. Truvan accepts

Dr. Truvan accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Assurant Health
DHA
DHA Premier
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Truvan treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Truvan treats patients.

64% Patient experience rating, 5% lower than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018)