Dr. Tony Skanchy, DMD

Dr. Tony Skanchy, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Tony Skanchy, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Riverton, UT. He graduated from University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

4013 W 13400 S

Riverton, UT 84096

• Altius Health Plans
  • Ameritas

Learn about Dr. Skanchy

Dr. Skanchy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Skanchy "As an orthodontic specialist, I am dedicated to providing the highest quality of care in a professional and welcoming environment. I am grateful to be a part of a profession that allows me to develop life-long friendships with my patients and their families. I find great fulfillment in knowing that I'm making a difference by helping people feel better about their appearance and themselves through orthodontic treatment"

2  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • University Of Kentucky / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Univeristy Of Tennessee Orthodontic Graduate Program

Dr. Skanchy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Skanchy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skanchy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Skanchy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skanchy to family and friends

Dr. Skanchy's Performance

When my existing retainer broke, Dr. Skanchy was easy to get an appointment with and made me a new retainer at a very reasonable price. His office is beautiful, and the staff were knowledgeable and very welcoming. Dr. Skanchy is efficient, thorough, and very approachable. I loved my experience and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have loved South Hills Orthodontics! Dr. Skanchy and his staff are very nice and friendly. The office is always clean and organized. They are very accommodating and have something to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome! I wouldn't want to have treatment done anywhere else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We LOVE South Hills Orthodontics!! Dr. Skanchy is great, I have been very pleased with treatment, very knowledgeable and always willing to listen to any questions or concerns I have. Staff is so friendly and accommodating, they always have a smile on their face and you can tell they love what they...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would recommend Dr. Skanchy to all my family & friends! He is honest, friendly, and amazing at giving you the highest quality treatment. My three children are patients at his office and I have been very impressed with their results. They love coming to their appointments!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I'm so happy with my choice to go to Dr. Skanchy for treatment. Such a beautiful office. Dr. Skanchy and his staff were absolutely amazing! Dr. Skanchy is very knowledgeable and took the time to discuss treatment options with me. I'm very happy with the results. I highly recommend this office.
Are you Dr. Skanchy?