Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD

Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Saint Peters, MO. He practices dentistry.Read his story

My St. Peters Dentist

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Lindahl treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lindahl's conditions and procedures:

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

"As a general dentist, I love every branch of dentistry. Each part has its own combination of art, science, physics, psychology and more. It is great to be able to work with so many different things!
My ultimate goal is to treat patients as if ...

Southern Illinois School of Dental Medicine
University of Illinois

Dr. Lindahl's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lindahl

Dr. Lindahl?
Dr. Lindahl's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Lindahl is kind and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
Always friendly staff and competent dentistry. Best dental office team I've ever had. Dr. Lindahl and his team are a great group of people!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
Excellent care with informative exams
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
Very professional and thorough. I received excellent service and received a full explanation of what kind of dental work I needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
70 years old---been to a lot of dentist's---he is good----the whole office staff are good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
I hate the sonic water blaster and Carol goes out of her way to manually clean my teeth. I can’t ask for better caring service than that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
I work in the emergency room and intensive care unit for a local major hospital, so it makes me very picky when it comes to my own doctors and physicians. I am very happy with Dr Lindahl, his friendliness , approachability and professionalism. All of his staff that I encountered are equally friendly and professional. Dr. Lindahl stayed with me until I was satisfied that all my questions were answered and that the work provided was to my satisfaction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
I've had an extensive amount of dental work throughout my life due to medication related issues when I was a child. Weak enamel has caused me to end up with crowns, dentures and partial dentures. Dr. Lindahl is without a doubt the best dentist I've ever seen. He and his staff are amazing. Everyone in that office treats patients great. Having dental work done is nobodies favorite thing, but I do actually look forward to my visits.
Excellent care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
There are probably not enough superlatives that I can say about Dr. Lindahl and his staff. He has great attention to detail, his compassion and patience are incredible and his personality (sense of humor) make going to the dentist about as positive of an experience that going to the dentist can be. I feel valued by him and his staff. They are so caring and efficient. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
I always have a great experience when I go see Dr. Lindahl and his staff. Everyone is so nice, and I love my hygienist, Carol, who has been cleaning my teeth for years! And I have to say that Dr. Lindahl is one of the most gentle dentists I've ever gone to, and he is calm and soft spoken, and I have found that to be rare in dentists. So I really have to give this dental practice all 5 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
Best dental care I have ever received. I’ve lived in seven states and have visited lots of dentists. I have dental anxiety but felt at ease in his care. Staff is caring and polite. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
Dr. Lindahl recently fixed a painful, debilitating problem created by a previous dentist. I can't say enough about the expertise, the excellent care and the professionalism of Dr. Lindahl and his entire staff. I highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
Going to the dentist is my LEAST favorite place to be, that being said, I can truly say that my first visit to Dr, Lindahl was "good". His "bedside manner" suits me to a tee. I need some work done and while it will not be all fun and games, I feel that it will be A OK.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
Staff is always prompt, friendly and answers all of my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
Dr. Lindahl is an awesome, highly qualified dentist. His team of hygienists are also very professional and concerned about patient comfort. I highly recommend Dr. Lindahl to anyone who needs a great dentist. He does some periodontal work as well as Invislign that are working great for my son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
Very thorough cleaning and I really appreciate the fact that Dr. Lindahl also does a check for oral cancer etc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
Dr. Lindahl was very professional, thorough and attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
Dr Lindahl was great. Took time to explain everything.. a little pricey however.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?
I developed an intense fear of dentists 40 years ago, but Dr. Lindahl is the first dentist who has really put me at ease. He explains everything so thoroughly, and is so concerned with the patient's comfort, as are all of his staff and assistants. I am proceeding with necessary dental work that I have resisted having done for years now that I am going to Dr. Lindahl.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tony Lindahl, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lindahl?

My St. Peters Dentist

Delta Dental Premier
Dental Health Alliance, LLC
DenteMax
Dental
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
Connection Dental