Dr. Tommy Dorsey, DDS

Dr. Tommy Dorsey, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Tommy Dorsey, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Ocoee, FL. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Colonial Drive Family Dentistry

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

Learn about Dr. Dorsey

Dr. Dorsey's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dorsey "I am fortunate to have an excellent team by my side to help me achieve my goal of providing you with personalized care that exceeds your expectations. Our team is committed to providing high quality dentistry to help keep our patients smiling for a lifetime. We enjoy providing you with all the modern services you want and deserve in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. We continually work to do whatever we can to make you feel right at home in our office. Education: Fisk University - Nashville, Tennessee Meharry School of Dentistry - Nashville, Tennessee Professional Memberships: Member: American Dental Association Member: National Dental Association

This content was provided by Dr. Dorsey ""I truly love what I do! The enjoyment I get out of working with patients of all different backgrounds and personalities is amazing. Working with my team to transform someone's smile gives me great professional satisfaction."

My Mission:

"To care for my patients in the most compassionate and comprehensive way. To provide high-quality dental care that will exceed my patients' expectations and give them great comfort and satisfaction.""

1  Practice Areas

• American Dental Association
    Other Education | Completed
  • National Dental Association
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Dorsey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dorsey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dorsey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dorsey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dorsey's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dorsey to family and friends

Dr. Dorsey's Performance

I was very pleased in the amount of care that was given to me. By my experience with Dr. Dorsey and his staff, I will be a patient of theirs for a long time. It was great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was charged more than my insurance said I should pay.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
An outstanding and professional dentist supported by an excellent staff of assistants.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Awesome experience!! I'm not a fan of the dentist however, I was quite surprised how well Dr. Dorsey staff made me feel knowing I'm afraid to go to any Dentist,. Thank you Dr. Dorsey for making sure my experience was a pleasant one, and Thank you for calling me to make sure I was comfortable during...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Per usual, great experience. Danny made me feel so comfortable!
Are you Dr. Dorsey?