Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 43

Dr. Stavrev

Todor Stavrev, DDS, MS

490 Post St Ste 520 San Francisco, CA 94102

Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in San Francisco, CA and has over 6 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Dentistry, San Francisco, Ca medical school in 2014. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stavrev to book an appointment.

Dr. Stavrev's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stavrev

Dr. Stavrev?
I really feel privileged that Dr. Todor be my dentist, he has helped me a lot and any concern i have had he has been able to explain me. I really recommend it.
Nancy R. – Nov 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
I wanted to use Candid to get straigh teeth, but after a lot of issue with getting my treatment plan, getting questions answered, and a lack of confidence in knowing that my oral health was a priority, I decided to look into getting aligners through an actual person. Dr. Stavrev not only helped me get the answers to the quetions that Candid could not provide but he also walked me through the whole process. I feel confident that my teeth will be in good hands and had no idea just how little information Candid used to create my treatment plan. I highly recommend Dr. Stavrev because he is not only amazing, but his staff are all stellar.
J. T. – Nov 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
From the beginnning Dr. Stavrev was extremely attentive, knowledgeabe and thorough. He made my first experience with braces as an adult a very plesant and smooth experience. He is always greets you with kind smile, and I am grateful to be a client of Dr. Stavrev! Do not hesitate to see this doc. He worked miracles for me, and he will certainly work them for you too!
Regina H. – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
Dr. Stavrev is amazing. I originally chose him because he did my sisters and moms braces. He cares so much about his patients and every one of thier concerns. He is detail oriented and the quality of his work really shows. I could not be happier with my results and the service he and his staff provide. I highly recommend him without hesitation.
Mark S. – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
Dr. Stavrev heard my concerns and the goal I have for my smile. The consultation was spot on, and he explained the game plan for my treatment in simple uderstanding terms. Each appointment has been efficeint and done very well!
Sonia G. – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
Very good at explaining expectations and setting realistic goals. Had great success with invisalign and would recommend to my coworkers and friends!
Anonymous – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
I have had such a great experience with Dr. Stavrev. He provides the best care and also makes sure that his patients are happy with the results. I've had a couple of orthodontists before Dr. Stavrev and none of them gave me the attention and the care that he did. After I got my braces off he made sure I was happy with the results and offered to make some small cosmetic changes that he thought would make me even happier. I would recommend Dr. Stavrev to anyone looking for great results
A. G. – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
It was a great visit as always. The DR. Knows what he is doing and I am happy for now.
Abrhem M. – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
I love Todor! Everytime I come to Image im always welcome with a smile by Dr. Stavrev and his staff. I could not be more happy with the treatment and warmness he and his staff provides! I will recommed all my friends and family with messed up teeth to image!! Thank you ALL!!!!!!
Sarah M. – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
I started 8mo ago (invisalign), was a lot of work to do. after 4mo i finished my first set and the diffrence was huge! since then im following up touch ups for the next 3 mo. Even thou i think is perfect, dr. wanted to make it perfect in his eyes! im getting a lot of compliments that my smile looks so good and healthy, all the people i sent here start already thier treatment and they have had the same good experience as me from all the team - from the front desk to the dr. highly recommended!
Anonymous A. – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
Dr. Stavrev is awesome. He completely transformed my bite and smile with Invisalign. Throughout the process, he has been a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of orthodontic treatment.
Emanuel M. – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
I went through several years of invisalign to straighten my very crooked teeth. Throughout this time Todor and his team were consulative, thorough and patient with my questions and concerns. The end result is fantastic and I couldnt be happier. Highly recommend!
L. M. – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
It has been a truly amazing experience with Dr. Todor Stavrev. My journey, and a journey its been, was greatly in part due to AMAZING Dr. Todor Stavrev.He is sociable, professional, trustworthy, and overall a great clinician. As a healthcare professional myself, Dr. Stavrev's effective in nourishing a patient-provider trusting relationship . I would highly recommend Dr. Stavrev to everyone. 5 stars right here.
John C. – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
I have had the best experience at Image Orthodontics over the past two years. Dr.Stavrev and his team are so informative and caring. They really take a way the anxiety of being at the Orthodotists office! I highly recommend visiting this office. They are extremely flexible with scheduling, and truly care about you experience. You will be treated like family and leave with a wonderfully healthy mouth!
Sunday J. – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
Found referral on google based on office location/proximity to home. Overall I've had a great experience with Image Orthodontics and would recommend to friends. Caring and patient team who wanted the best results for me, even with my high standards of wanting a perfect smile. Appointments were quick and never late (but with invisalign, most of the onus is on me to wear the trays as required and the appointments are mostly checkups.) I am happy I chose Image and lucky that I got Dr. Stavrev!
Daniel B. – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
super friendly and super understandable. always listen to my opinions
Anonymous – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
Dr. Stavrev and his team have always provided the most utmost care with my orthodontistry. As an adult, I was anxious to remove my braces. After making the decision to do so, I noticed a couple of areas that I was unhappy with. Dr. Stavrev ensured that I wound up with the smile that I wanted POST-ORTHO care, which is amazing! Great team, great care, and I have a great smile. Thank you, kindly, Dr. Stavrev for going above and WAY beyond to giving me a beautiful smile!
Tim P. – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
Image Ortho facilitated braces for my 12 yr old. They were my second opinion, but addressed my concerns about a kid hygine by an agressive plan that halved the time proposed by another office. Very clear explaination of options, very transparent pricing. My kid is happy, enjoys the staff & Dr. I'm happy because they use intelligent messaging, & no problems with re-schedules. My husband is happy because it was reasonably priced. Staff are charming- seems like a fun place to work. UCSF trained!
T. M. – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
Dr Stavrev is by far the best orthodontist I've had (I had several throughout the year). I had really bad bite problems and he fixed them within the scheduled time frame for my invisalign treatment. Not only is he great at making your smile perfect, he always greets you with a smile and explains your plan of care in a way that you can understand it. He makes sure you're satisfied with the results and above all, he gives you realistic expectations about your treatment. I strongly recommend him.
Maria N. R. – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?
I am very grateful for Dr. Stavrev's work as my orthodontist. I have no complaints with my braces treatment and how things are going. We went over all my options to straighten my teeth and I have no doubt I am being given the best care a patient could ask for. I cannot wait to come out of this with a beautiful smile thanks to the work and kowledge of Dr. Stavrev.
A. B. – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todor Stavrev, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Stavrev?

Dr. Stavrev completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of California, San Francisco and completed his post-doctoral education at Columbia University in New York where he earned his Master of Science degree in Orthodontics. Throug...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

2017
Columbia University
2014
University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Dentistry, San Francisco, Ca

• Russian
  • Bulgarian

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Stavrev communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Stavrev offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Stavrev offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Stavrev have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Stavrev offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Stavrev offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (415) 634-7473