Dr. Todd Wortman, DDS

Dr. Todd Wortman, DDS

Dentistry | Male

29 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

We strongly value our patients, treating every one of them with the utmost care and respect. Chair massage, televisions, videogames and children s movies are just a few of the services we offer to help make your visit a pleasant experience. We re also a full-service dental office that offers the latest cosmetic and orthodontic treatments. Free consultations are available.Read more

Dr. Wortman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wortman

Dr. Wortman accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Wortman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wortman to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Wortman's Performance
in New Rochelle, NY |
Office is pleasant. Dr. Wortman is thoughtful, patient (and handsome). Have been going with kids since their first Birthday they always ask "when can we go to the dentist again?", which is a rave review from 7 year year old's. No Complaints.
in New Rochelle, NY |
Dr. Wortman rushes appointments, does shoddy cleaning and WORST OF ALL does some tricky financial nonsense with insurance and billing. After co-pays for all he sends a big bill and said I told you I didn't know if insurance would pay. NO - he did not! He informed me of nothing and when I insisted on paying the co-pay at the front desk Beatrice told me Dr. Wortman said there was no charge! Then I got it billed to my credit card which I never signed as every past payment - THEY JUST BILLED
in New Rochelle, NY |
This is a medicaid facility. Dr Wortman did a crown then he sent me to a Dr Reddi for a root canal. Dr Reddi blames him because he drilled the tooth too much. Not going back
Patchogue, NY |
Have new insurance and called to make an appt. When I called I was told that Dr. Wortman owns the practice but wouldn't be the one to see me. Then I asked when would the next appointment be she said JULY...today is May 17th. I requested to speak to the office manager and was placed on hold and was left there.
New Rochelle |
After waited an over an hr to get seen by Dr. Wortman for him to only spend 10 mins on cleaning my teeth. Looks like he have more that 3 appts. For each time. Then recommend mouth wash after using it for a few days i notice my teeth started to become brown. Everyone that goes to see him he tells you grind your teeth just so he can charge you money to get a mouth guard to sleep. First and the last time.
in Pelham |
A rush job on my teeth, did not feel clean when my session was over. Wortman can be extremely sarcastic and has a phony attitude about him.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Wortman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Wortman?

Compare Dr. Wortman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Wortman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wortman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Gingivitis
  • Physical Disability
  • Psychiatric Diseases

University Of Buffalo School Of Dental Med

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Wortman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wortman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Amalgam Dental Fillings