Dr. Todd Shatkin, DDS

Dr. Todd Shatkin, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  |

Dr. Todd Shatkin, DDS is a dentist who practices in Amherst, NY. He is 52 years old. Read his story

Aesthetic Associates Centre

2500 Kensington Ave

Amherst, NY 14226

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Shatkin

Dr. Shatkin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Shatkin "Dr. Todd E. Shatkin is the director of dentistry at the Centre, and performs all aspects of General and Cosmetic Dentistry. He has been in private practice in dentistry since completing dental school at the University of Pacific. Dr. Todd E. Shatkin provides all types of cosmetic and implant dentistry, including the newest "mini dental implants", which can be immediately "loaded" with dentures or prosthesis, to offer an immediate solution to poorly fitting dentures or one or more missing teeth. He has been in the forefront of new dental procedures and is an expert in Dental Bleaching, and is the developer of tooth whitening products throughout the dental industry. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Academy of General Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry International Congress of Oral Implantology AWARDS & ACCOLADES Star Diamond Award FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Credit, Check, CareCredit INSURANCES ACCEPTED Guardian, Dental Pay Plus, Delta Dental Premier OFFICE HOURS Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM "

This content was provided by Dr. Shatkin "When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make decisions about their oral health needs."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Lower Dentures
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University of Rochester
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • President Emeritus International Academy Of Mini Dental Implants
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Shatkin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shatkin has no media or publications listed.

• Polish
  • Russian
  • Ukrainian

Dr. Shatkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shatkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shatkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shatkin to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Shatkin's Performance
Dr. John was so patient and caring. i would not trust any other dentist!!
Thank you to Dr. Lucchese for making my dental appointment a breeze!! I scheduled an appointment with Dr. John because i had sensitivity in a tooth. Turns out i had a fracture in an old filling I had done when I was young. When Dr. John numbed me to fix the problem, I NEVER FELT THE NEEDLE!!!! I'm so impressed. What a great job. His dental assistants were WONDERFUL too. This was such an great dental experience. Great job AAC!
I am very pleased at the work doctor John has done he is the best
Very happy with my appointment today
Great listing skills... patient... very pleasant.
jennifer did a wonderful job cleaning my teeth
Dr. Shatkin is professional, caring and does amazing dentistry. Highly recommend him to anyone!
This experience was excellent. Dr. Shatkin's chair side manners were reassuring, comfortable, and made the process much easier than I thought it would be. Highly recommend!
wonderfully kind man who made sure i was very happy before end of visit
Dr. Luchese and all of the staff at Aethetic Associates Center are amazing. Dr. John saw me for an emergency and he was able to diagnose the problems and then with patience and kindness, delivered an excellent result. My smile is the best it's ever been and that is due to Dr. Luchese's attention to detail. He is warm, kind and I never felt rushed or like a nameless patient. I felt like Dr. Luchese treated me like a whole person and listened to all of my concerns. I w...
He takes time with his patients and he makes you feel at ease and comfortable with going to the dentist and the novicane never hurts.
a very caring person and a great wealth of knowledge
Thank you for the help and helping me to feel better again. -Ashlee Favre Tolly was also wonderful help as well
Buffalo, NY |
My wife went to him after a automobile accident because of damage to denture secured by mini implants which he had originally installed. He immediately recommended new denture. We followed his advice and my wife was given a new denture even though 5 of the implants were not there anymore. He indicated that he would drill more later on. She was in constant pain with new dentures and after many visits told her that in time the pain would go away. After suffering for months she got a second opinion
My Experience with Dr. Shatkin and his team of experts was fantastic. For the past 24 years i have been going to the dentist regularly after severe trauma to my front two teeth from hockey accident. After five different sets of teeth made, the mini implant was the fastest, easiest experience. In just two thirty minute visits i was done and the work was exceptional. Conventional dentistry would have been a six-eight month process and a third of the cost more. Overall ...
I have always had a fear of dentist, but coming here was a great experience with a great out come
will recommend this when ever I see a person in need of this kind of service.
Dr. John made me feel comfortable and he was willing to devote extra time to my condition. I appreciated the follow up phone calls and his willingness to spend time with me. Excellent care! I would recommend Dr John to my family and friends. Thank you!
Excellent
Very professional and reassuring
excellent
Thankyou DR. John
I came in for a tooth whitening procedure and my teeth came out brilliant! I recommend Dr. Shatkin to all my friends and family!
in Buffalo, NY |
The very best in dental and cosmetic dental care. Friendly staff, top notch doctor. Quick and painless, leaves you with a beautiful smile.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Shatkin, DDS?

Visit Dr. Shatkin