Dr. Todd Roby, DDS

Dr. Todd Roby, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Todd Roby, is a Longmont native and then attended Creighton University for both undergrad and his D.D.S. graduating with honors in 2002. Dr. Roby then returned to his hometown to work with his family dentist as an associate for 3 years. He ultimately purchased the practice in 2006. Dr. Roby's continuing education includes his participation in The Colorado Prosthodontic Society, A Seattle Study Club, the Spear Study Club and an in-depth course in occlusion and TMD treatments (IPSO- International Partnership for the Study of Occlusion). Dr. Roby's interest in occlusion and temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMD) are an aspect of dentistry that he especially enjoys helping patients with. Dr. Roby has been named a 5280 Magazine Top Dentist for the past 4 years, he is one of only four general dentists in Longmont to be selected for this prestigious honor. He has also attended many cosmetic and implant restoration courses and is a member of the Academy of General Dentists (AGD), the American Association of Facial Esthetics (AAFE). Dr. Roby's community involvement finds him serving at the annual Sunshine Club school dental screening clinic, and coaching youth soccer and flag football. Additionally, Dr. Roby has participated in the "Donated Dental Services" Program which provides care for low income seniors and individuals with disabilities. Dr. Roby, his wife and their two young sons make their home in Longmont. They enjoy outdoor activities including skiing, golf, swimming, tennis and fishing whenever time allows!

Todd Roby, DDS, P.C.

1055 17th Ave Ste 203

Longmont, CO 80501

Learn about Dr. Roby

Patient Testimonials

I brought my 5 year old daughter to Dr. Roby for a second opinion and chose to have him provide her treatment after seeing how wonderfully he handles young children. Peyton said it was ?fun having a filling done with Dr. Roby?! I highly recommend him as a dentist for your entire family! STEPHANIE & PEYTON CAMERON

For the last 11 years, Dr. Todd Roby has provided the people of Longmont and the surrounding area with high-quality dental care. We value and appreciate our patients, and treat them with honesty, integrity, and respect, just as we would treat our families. Our mission is to provide personalized service to each and every one of our patients.

• Broken Tooth

• Partial Dentures
  • Root Canal
  • Scaling and Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Creighton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Creighton University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Roby has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Roby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roby to family and friends
Dr. Roby's Performance
Denver, CO |
Dr. Roby is competent, thorough and friendly. I really like his hygienist and feel like I've never had a better cleaning! Dr. Roby's entire staff is friendly and caring. I recommend him without reservation!
Longmont, CO |
I have been a patient in the practice for many years, and up til now, have always felt like a part of the family. Lately though, all the long term employees I have enjoyed relationships with over the years have left the practice. I was informed one had retired, but later learned she had been fired after 30+ years, along with others. This dishonesty, along with the turnover tell me all I need to know. I don't want to put my health in the hands of someone I can't entirely trust.
We value all of our loyal patients and are happy to discuss any of your concerns. We are sorry if you felt mislead in any way, but please understand that personnel matters are confidential and cannot be discussed.
in Longmont, CO |
I actually look forward to going to the dentist! How many people can say that? Dr. Roby and his staff are great, and I love the warm water the hygienist uses to rinse. It's such a little thing, but makes a big difference when you're in the exam chair.
Have you seen Dr. Todd Roby, DDS?

Visit Dr. Roby