Dr. Todd Levine, DDS

Dr. Todd Levine, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Todd Levine, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lockport, NY. He practices dentistry.

5862 Snyder Dr

Lockport, NY 14094

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Levine

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Levine is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Levine has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Levine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levine's Reviews

2.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levine to family and friends

Dr. Levine's Performance

GOOD

My first experience with Dr Levine was filled with lots of emotions however he was very caring and made me feel better about the steps moving forward. The next two times I dealt with him he was great and you’re not just a dollar sign. He has a great bedside manner
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend him to anyone. He's cooky and arrogant. His bedside manner is terrible. He makes you feel terrible and doesn't like it if you try to question him. He's straight forward and right to the point but very rude about it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Levine was very caring, listened to everything I had to say, answered all my questions and reviewed all my options. He took his time and made sure my comfort was focused on. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. After wonderful care, I left his office with a smile on my face.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Wen in for a root canal on a Friday. That night the tooth cracked. I was in agonizing pain. He would not return or accept phone calls all weekend. I did not sleep or eat for more than 48 hours. By Monday I was barely functional. After a 5 minute fix, he charged me for the repair. I found his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option3