Dr. Todd Kshonz, DDS

Dr. Todd Kshonz, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Todd Kshonz, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lynbrook, NY and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Stony Brook University School Of Dental Med in 1998 and practices dentistry.

142 Union Ave

Lynbrook, NY 11563

• HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Kshonz

This content was provided by Dr. Kshonz "If you've got a toothache, we can help! We provide personalized care in a family-oriented environment. Our full range of services include dental cleanings, tooth-colored fillings, TMJ treatment, root canals and Invisalign dental braces. We even have an on-site denture lab so we can offer same-day dentures. Sunday hours are available for your convenience."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook University School Of Dental Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Kshonz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kshonz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kshonz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kshonz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kshonz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kshonz to family and friends

Dr. Kshonz's Performance

Dr. Kshonz Is one of the best dentists I have ever been to.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Kshonz epitomized the meaning of a caring dentist. He makes you feel that he is all about your best interest. Time is taken to explain whatever procedure is being done and to put you at ease. My initial visit was for an emergency situation and he is now my dentist of choice for the past...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Can't say enough about Dr. Kshonz. I called him in a lot of pain at 5:30AM on a Sunday. I was in the office 2 hours later taking X-Rays. Everyone that works there is personable, friendly, and caring. We had a bit of a problem getting the X-Rays right and we had to take them quite a few times. That...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Probably one of the best dental offices I have ever been to. I had an emergency and they took me right away. The staff is wonderful and Dr Kshonz is great! Everyone made me feel reassured. I felt very comfortable and relaxed. A big thank you to Dr Kshonz and his staff!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0