Dr. Todd Harmon, DDS

Dr. Todd Harmon, DDS

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Todd Harmon, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Sugar Land, TX and has been practicing for 21 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Todd Harmon Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Harmon

Dr. Harmon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Harmon "A LOVE FOR BUILDING BEAUTIFUL SMILES I love the communication aspect of orthodontics. The conversations between patients, parents, and myself broaden my world and make me smile. I enjoy encouraging each patient in the midst of their treatment, helping build their self-esteem while becoming their friend. I want each of my patients to look back on their care experience as a positive event in their life, one which resulted in a lasting, beautiful smile. I became an orthodontist because I enjoy the combination of intellectual and manual dexterity required to produce excellent clinical and aesthetic results. I’m a problem-solver, and each patient’s unique malocclusion presents a challenge. I need to figure out how to properly align their teeth, and I must create a smile that is attractive and will serve the patient well, for the rest of their life. EDUCATION AND COMMITMENT TO CONTINUING EDUCATION Undergraduate, Texas A & M University Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, graduated Summa Cum Laude Residency and Certificate in Orthodontics, Medical College of Virginia I’m committed to expanding and strengthening my orthodontic skills and knowledge. Ours is a constantly evolving specialization, with new technology, approaches, and materials being developed. By staying at the leading-edge of these changes, I’m able to decrease treatment time, provide affordable care, and deliver the strongest smile results. Throughout the year I complete many hours of continuing orthodontic education, locally, regionally, and nationally. Learning from the leaders in the profession ensures I’m able to provide my patients with the highest quality of care. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association Southwestern Society of Orthodontists Texas Association of Orthodontists Texas Dental Association Greater Houston Dental Society PERSONAL LIFE I grew up in Sugar Land and have lived in Fort Bend County my entire life, excluding my college years. I married my high school sweetheart, Jennifer. We have five kids and two dogs. When not working, I enjoy spending time with my family. We love to travel in our RV, go hunting and boating, and attend Grand Parkway Baptist Church. When time permits, I enjoy participating in my children’s activities. Our family’s been involved with First Colony Swim Team for the past nine years. Growing up in the Sugar Land area helped shape the person I am today. Being able to give back and help shape the future of Fort Bend is important to me."

This content was provided by Dr. Harmon "Dr. Harmon and his incredible team of trained orthodontic specialists are highly committed to you and your personal orthodontic success, and it shows in our customer service. Our office is open 8:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday, and every patient we treat has Dr. Harmon's personal e-mail address and cell-phone number. You are that important to us! We truly care about you and want you to feel the difference from your first visit into our office."

2  Practice Areas

• Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Halitosis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Harmon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harmon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harmon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harmon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harmon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harmon

Dr. Harmon?
Dr. Harmon's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Harmon?