Dr. Todd Halonen, DDS

Dentistry | Male

9 Heritage Oak Ln Ste 4 Battle Creek, MI 49015 Get Directions
Dr. Todd Halonen, DDS
Dr. Todd Halonen, DDS is a dentist who practices in Battle Creek, MI. He is 33 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Halonen's Experience

Visiting Dr. Halonen

Dr. Halonen is now accepting new patients
Halonen Family Dentistry9 Heritage Oak Ln Ste 4
Battle Creek, MI 49015
(269) 979-3400Get Directions

Dr. Halonen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Halonen to family and friends
Dr. Halonen's Performance
in Battle Creek, MI |
I have been a patient at Halonen Family Dentistry for several years now. I have never been more at ease while at the dentist. They do quality dentistry in an old fashioned caring manner. They lay out all my options, leaving the decisions to me. No high pressure tactics (the reason I left my previous dentist). And I have never met a more friendlier & courteous office staff.
in Marshall, MI |
Dr. Halonen has taken care of my family for years. He is great with the kids and gentle with everyone. His staff is wonderful and caring. We have been there for everything from teeth cleaning and fillings to needing him to fix teeth after a trauma. They got us in immediately when we really needed it and Dr. Halonen found an additional break in my daughter's jaw that the ER docs missed. I recommend him to everyone!
in East Leroy, MI |
A caring professional who truly cares for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Todd Halonen!
in Battle Creek, MI |
I have been with the Halonen office since 2006. When I retired from the military, I needed to find a dentist. I first went with another dentist who did a crown but the crown came out the next day. They tried to put in another one but it gave me problems. I asked around and I was told the Halonen office was a very good practice. So I went to see them. They found the problem an fixed it for less than the other place. Halonen office is friendly, clean, fear price and Excellent place to go
in Battle Creek |
My wife has been a patient of Halonen Dentistry for years, and recently introduced me to Dr. Todd, who addressed some long overdue dental issues I had. I could not be more impressed with the knowledge, skill and patient care Dr. Todd Halonen exhibited. We also recently had some emergency weekend dental issues, and were treated exceptionally well especially given the short notice. Dr. Halonen will be our dentist from here on out, there is no need to look further. Chris R.
in Battle Creek, MI |
I've been a patient for over ten years and I recommend Dr. Halonen and his staff to anyone searching for quality dentistry. I also want to mention that my reluctant husband was finally convinced to go after years of coaxing. My husband had had bad experiences as a child and was nervous about going, especially because a few years had passed since he had last seen a dentist. They took great care of him, eased his anxiety and now he happily goes every six months. They are great people.
Battle Creek, MI |
I recently had my first appointment with Dr. Todd. Before this visit I had seen several different dentists in the past 4 years. In that time I've had a crown that was causing my gum to bleed a lot and often. Dr. Todd was the first dentist to take my complaint seriously. He figured out what was wrong and took time out of the end of his day to perform a quick procedure on the spot. I'm happy to say that within 2 days my gum quit bleeding for the first time in nearly 4 years.
in Battle Creek, MI |
Professional, good communicator and does the job well. Highly recommend.
in East Leroy, Mi. |
Dr. Halonen and the staff are very professional, caring and courteous. I am so glad that I found them. If you are searching for a new dentist, look no further!
in Battle Creek, MI |
Dr. Halonen explains and answers any questions about any procedure or option. Office staff is great, friendly and helpful.
Atlanta, GA |
Our family has been going for many years and we have no complInts at all. Love them.
in Battle Creek, MI |
Already have! Fantastic office staff and kind caring dentists!
in Ceresco, MI |
Very skilled and professional. Easy to communicate with all the dentists, hygienists and entire staff. They are very caring, give explanations for all procedures and various options available. They make you feel like a person not a number!!!
in New Baltimore, MI |
Dr. Halonen is caring, gentle, and an excellent dentist. His staff is capable and professional!
in Marshall, MI |
I recently lost a temporary crown by biting into caramel corn. I was in Indiana at the time. I happened to stop by another dentist office in Topeka, Indiana to see if they could put my temporary crown back in. They were so impressed with the work Dr. Halonen had done on my tooth and kept commenting on what a beautiful temporary crown I had...color match and fit. I have always had a very great experience at this office with any dentistry I have done. I give them a 5 out of a 5!!!!! Very pro
Marshall. MI |
I have been treated by dentists in five states, the U S Navy and several foreign countries. I have been a patient of the Halonen's for about the last twenty five years. The Halonens are far and away the best.
Battle Creek, MI |
The office staff is awesome As well as the dentists!!
in Battle Creek, MI |
This office has always been a very caring, gentle place to go to. I had Dr. Todd's parents as dentists and after seeing him, I knew that he was just as wonderful.
Utica, MI |
Halonen dentistry is one of the best I have found in the area. All staff are not only professional but kind and helpful.
in Kalamazoo, MI |
I have been going to the Halonens for dental care since they established their practice in the 1970s. The office staff has always been friendly and efficient. The dental care I have received has been outstanding. They have always been honest and collaborative when making decisions regarding necessary procedures. Dr. Todd is continuing the excellent patient care at this practice. I would highly recommend Halonen Family Dentistry.
Battle Creek, MI |
I transferred care to Dr. Todd Halonen several years ago when I had a dental emergency and couldn't get an emergency appointment with my previous dentist. Dr. Todd and his staff welcomed me, saw me in right away, and provided excellent care and follow-up. I am very pleased with the care I receive and have recommended Dr. Todd to my family and friends.
in Battle Creek, MI |
Halonen Family Dentistry is the best in every way.
in Battle Creek, MI |
Dr. Halonen is very professional and skillful. He takes the time to explain what he is doing and answer questions. His staff is marvelous. I would highly recommend him.
in Battle Creek, MI |
Excellent dentist. Sensitive to my needs and really cares about my health and dental experience.
Battle Creek, mi |
Very friendly staff, great Dentists. They make you feel at home and are very accommodating.
in Battle Creek, MI |
Our family has been going to Halonen Family Dentistry for 28 years. Our son's were never afraid of the dentist because of the excellent bedside manner of the entire staff and the doctors. The office is always well maintained and the equipment is state of the art. I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great dentist!
in Battle Creek, MI |
Our family has been going to Halonen Family Dentistry since we moved to Battle Creek 7 years ago. They have incredible doctors and hygienists. They have certainly fixed all of the marginal dental work we had with previous dentists in two other cities. We have referred numerous people to their practice, because we believe in them.
in Battle Creek, MI |
This is a very professional office with friendly staff and drs. Halonen are extremely talented and caring dentists. I highly recommend them.
Battle Creek, MI |
Dr. Halonen is great with children--he makes it a good experience for my young son!
in Battle Creek, MI |
The entire staff is thoroughly professional, friendly and caring. The doctors are the best we've ever had. We have been completely satisfied, and thankful for the great practice the Halonens operate. Over the years we have recommended their practice to several people, and their opinion consistently matches our own!
in Battle Creek, MI |
Dr. Halonen is very thorough and pays close attention to details. He keeps close track of any difficulties I have been experiencing. Dr. Halonen is easy to talk to and always seems to make time to discuss possibilities for better oral care.
in Ada, MI |
I come from Grand Rapids to see this dentist and don't understand why they only have two stars. I've recommended 3 people for Dr. Halonen and they are all thrilled with his expertise and the careful and gentle way he takes care of you. Halonen Family Dentistry is also the most current in dental technology, unlike other offices who have older equipment and dental practices. I highly recommend that anyone who is looking for a dentist try this office - I promise you'll want to come back.
in Marshall, MI |
Dr Halonen always takes his time to explain any issues he finds. His office staff is very friendly and helps put you at ease.
in Battle Creek, Michigan |
The Halonen office is very professional. A very friendly staff ! I'd highly recommend this dentist office.
in Mattawan, MI |
Very friendly and professional service. A great place to choose for our dental health.
in Battle Creek, MI |
Very efficient in there procedures and timely .
Battle Creek, Mi |
Dr Halonen is the most professional and skilled dentist. I have had just basic things done and he is wonderful, but I recently had a crown done on my front tooth and I can't say enough about how happy I am. You cannot even tell which tooth is a crown. He was very concerned with the color matching my other teeth as well as the shape and size. This was very important to me also. He filled my other front tooth because it had a chip. Now both of my front teeth look fantastic!
in Battle Creek MI |
Dr.Halonen is a exellent doctor, he make you feel comfortable in his chair and pain free at the same time his talking to you to make sure you are ok. His staff team is amazing and friendly, The office is easy to find and easy to access also the office provide a very good environment practice; Over all my family and I are very happy to be part of his patients group. Thank you Dr. Halonen
in Augusta |
Dr. Halonen and his office staff represent the highest standards I can imagine. I have been a physical therapist for 35 years and know more than a little bit about standards of practice. What bothers me most about this website is that there are 14 reviews listed with a two star rating, but none of those reviews can be read. The only two reviews I can read are five star ratings. Where are all the two star ratings?
in battle Creek |
The best dentist I have ever seen
in Battle Creek, MI |
Very gentle yet thorough. Great family dental office!
in Athens |
I wished I had found the Halonen family dentistry a long time ago. Their caring, compassionate, professional practice has helped me tremendously. The staff members are most courteous and helpful. I definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reliable, professional practice with up-to-date techniques that a person can depend on for dental health care.
in Doylestown, PA |
I have been going here for years and the staff is very friendly. I have always had a great experience here
in Perrysville, OH |
Always professional and honest with great service!
in Battle Creek, MI |
Drs Todd and Rod Halonen have been our family's dentists for many years. I trust them completely to give us quality care. I have TMJ and they have helped me deal with that by designing a custom bite splint for night wear.
in Battle Creek, MI |
I have been a patient with this office for many years. The staff is courteous, helpful, professional and pleasant. They have the latest equipment and are very knowledgeable. They submit insurance forms for their patients in a very timely manor. I can't imagine going elsewhere. They are the best.
in Battle Creek, MI |
After moving to Battle Creek in 2013, my tooth broke. My husband recommended Halonen Family Dentistry. I was very reluctant to try a new dentist, but Dr. Todd Halonen provided me with the BEST dental care ever. He's welcoming, friendly, gentle, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. He informed and consulted with me the whole way and repaired my tooth perfectly. I was able to RELAX & actually ENJOY being at the dentist. The staff is friendly & professional. Now, I'm a loyal customer. Highly recommended!
Battle Creek, MI |
Drs. Todd and Rod are both excellent - genuine, caring, and extremely knowledgable. The office staff is very helpful and friendly. They are very good at working with the insurance companies. Heather C.
in Battle Creek, MI |
One of the best and most honest doctors in town! Would never go anywhere else.
in Battle Creek, MI |
I'm very happy that we found this dentist office! Our entire family goes here now, including our kids who are 3 and 7. Dr. Todd and staff are excellent with kids! Dr. Todd is very professional and informative, always making sure you are comfortable and know what's going on. Office staff are also awesome, very friendly and helpful. I've been to several dentists in this area and not always had good experiences. Without a doubt Halonen is the best, I highly recommend them!!
Have you seen Dr. Todd Halonen, DDS?
Are you Dr. Halonen?

Compare Dr. Halonen

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Halonen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Halonen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Halonen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry