Dr. Todd Cressman, DDS

Dr. Todd Cressman, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Todd Cressman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Northwestern in 1999 and practices dentistry.

5527 S Rainbow Blvd Ste A

Las Vegas, NV 89118

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Liberty Mutual Insurance Company

Learn about Dr. Cressman

This content was provided by Dr. Cressman "I had it all as a kid. Buck teeth. Overbite. Cavities. I've been there and I'm glad I fixed it all. A nice smile and healthy gums are important for many reasons. For 15 years I have been creating and caring for beautiful smiles in Las Vegas. Whether they are your teeth, removables or something else... I have the expertise required in all phases of dentistry. We like to keep it light and easy going. Thanks for checking in and we look forward to meeting you."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Northwestern
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Cressman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cressman has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese

Dr. Cressman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cressman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cressman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cressman

Dr. Cressman?
Dr. Cressman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Todd Cressman, DDS
My daughter recieved very bad care from Todd Cressman. She went twice and each time had to ask him to use less force. Her mouth hurt for several days after minor procedures. He also did not give adequate explanations or instructions. My wife asked more than once about after-care and he was rude and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Cressman, DDS?
Todd Cressman is a genius! I went in today to start the procedure for bridge. I didn't even feel the needles go in for the local! No pain. At all. I was in at 8 and out by 9:45 with a temporary bridge. The only reason it took him so long is because I have an abnormally small mouth and a large lump...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Cressman, DDS?
I have been a patient here since 2012 and get my teeth cleaned every 6 months. I have had Dr. Cressman do 2 root canals and 2 crowns in 2014. He is knowledgeable and makes his clients feel comfortable and is easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Todd Cressman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Cressman?