Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS

Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS

Endodontics •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Kettering, OH. He is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wilson to book an appointment.

Toby S.Wilson, DDs. LLC

New Patient?
Toby S.Wilson, DDs. LLC - Kettering4641 Presidential Way Kettering, OH 45429

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson?
Just had my first root canal - best experience of my life! Dr. Wilson is so kind, professional, and informative throughout the procedure. Highly recommend him and his practice. Front desk staff was professional and courteous as well. 5 stars
  • Long wait times
Holly – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Wilson. He listens to the patient and gives a recommendation based on his professional opinion and your concerns. I would highly recommend him.
Jill Richter – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
Dr Wilson and his staff are excellent making you feel comfortable and informed as soon as you walk thru the door. Dr. Wilson takes his time explaining the procedure before and during each step. I highly recommend Dr. Wilson and would 100% use him again
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
Dr Wilson performed a root canal on me in late 2019. He was phenomenal! I have had probably 6-8 root canal procedures over the years and his approach and technique were, by far, the best I have ever experienced. The Doctor and his staff were courteous, cordial, and highly professional. Dr Wilson took his time, explained every step of the procedure and any sensations that might be accompanied with it. As the procedure unfolded, he frequently inquired to make sure I was comfortable and pain free. Without reservation or qualification, I can honestly say this was the best dental experience I have ever had.
Howard – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
2 root canals in 1 visit, painless procedure , a total professional , and a personal follow up phone call.
Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
Dr. Wllson was great! I went for a root canal and he kept me informed throughout the procedure and all went well.
Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
Wow...I am a white-knuckled dental patient (even for a cleaning) so when I hear I have to get a root canal I totally freak out. Dr. Wilson has done 3 prior to today's visit and it is ALWAYS painless and easier than getting a cleaning at my regular dental office. This man is amazing and so patient with a high-maintenance client like myself. He explains every single step he is taking and just makes you feel comfortable. His office staff are so nice and the environment is clean and inviting. He takes great steps to make sure he cleans the root area well before he fills it to avoid infection. I swear he must have used the antibiotic rinse about 8-9 times. I was so nervous going in even though I knew from prior visits that it is a painless procedure with him. I just have a phobia with any dental work so to have a doctor recognize that and treat me with kid gloves goes a long way. I highly recommend him.
Sharon Hall – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
Today I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Toby Wilson. He was professional, reassuring and skilled. I was nervous and afraid to have a root canal. Dr. Wilson told me I wouldn’t feel any pain. I didn’t! If you have to have a root canal do yourself a favor and call De. Wilson’s office. I would rate his staff and his work a 10. Awesome!
Tamera in Dayton , OH – Feb 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
Dr. Wilson was excellent. He is so joyful, thorough, and even gave a personal follow-up call the next day after root canal. I highly recommend him
Sue – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr. Toby to anyone who needs a service like his. He is a compassionate dentist and is happy with his work. He is funny but still very professional. He does good work, I had a root canal on a large molar and felt no pain and Dr. Toby was finished in less then hour. It was just him and I and I guess when you know what your doing you can do it correctly, efficiently, and quickly. Dr. Toby called me the next day to follow up and make sure I was okay.
Ron Lynn in Centerville, OH – May 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
Dr. Wilson did a great job on my husbands root cancel this week.! My husband had nothing but good things to say on the professionalism and work Dr. Wilson did. He was also very impressed that he did a follow up call to check in on him the next day. Not many dentists or Doctors do that anymore...Thank you for the great service Dr. Wilson!
Glendale, CA – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
After all the horror stories I'd heard about root canals, I was pleasantly surprised by the one Dr. Toby performed for me. He said it would be an hour, and it was 58 minutes. I couldn't believe how quickly that 58 minutes passed, either! Almost no discomfort at all. Well done! I recommend Dr. Toby Wilson to everybody!
Daniel Johnson in Brookville, OH – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
Wonderful dentist. I am a terrible dental patient and Dr. Wilson performed a root canal on one of my teeth. It was the third time/three different dentists I've had a root canal. The root canal by Dr. Wilson was by far the best experience of them all. He was very calming before he started the procedure and after the shots, I didn't feel anything at all. Forty-five minutes or so later I was leaving and feeling fine.
Jackie in Troy, OH – Mar 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
This was my second root canal done with no problems at all. Dr. Wilson along with staff are very friendly. I would choose him out of any dentist anywhere. He talks you through what's going on with your procedure and makes you feel so at ease. I would highly recommend him.
noranne in Ohio – Mar 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
Today was my first visit to the office for a root canal. The staff and the doctor are fantastic. I felt at ease during the entire treatment. The atmosphere is very calming. As Dr. Wilson started my treatment, he did a great job of keeping me informed with everything that was going on during the process. I have had a lot of dental work in my lifetime and this is by far the best root canal experience I have ever experienced. If I was to need another root canal, I would definitely return.
Jeff C in Kettering – Jan 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
Dr. Wilson performed some delicate surgery on my molar and jaw for what turned out to be a fairly rare problem. I was very impressed with him and his staff. I highly recommend him.
Marty in New Carlisle, OH – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?
Fantastic endo with great personality. May be a long wait to get in. Worth waiting for. Get on cancellation list. They do call. Have had three root canals from Dr. Wilson. Totally painless and quick root canal.
Paul S in Dayton, OH – Feb 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Toby Wilson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wilson?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Wilson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wilson's conditions and procedures:

• Apicoectomy
  • Single Visit Root Canals

Dr. Wilson accepts

Dr. Wilson accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas