Dr. Titus Howell, DDS

Dr. Titus Howell, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Titus Howell, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Rochester, NY. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Western New York Dental Group

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Howell

Dr. Howell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Howell "As a dentist, I am humbled by the faith my patients place in me. They trust me to care for their oral health and for their most visible physical element: their smile. I take that responsibility seriously and strive to always exceed a patient’s expectations for painless care that improves their life. I’m particularly pleased when we are able to help someone who experiences dental anxiety. Some people avoid seeing the dentist for years. That means they may need a lot of care when they do come to see us. I work to establish trust and rapport with all my patients, but especially with those who are worried. By thoroughly explaining everything I’m going to do, why it’s necessary, and practicing painless care, patients learn they don’t need to worry about their visits. When someone smiles at the end of a procedure, and thanks us for making it easy for them, I know we’ve done a good job. I became a dentist because I wanted to help people. What I didn’t realize, when I chose the profession, was that I’d become friends with my patients. Talking with them, as we share stories about our lives, builds a bond. I look forward to their visits as a time to hear a friend’s latest news. I hope they feel the same about coming to see me."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Howell "I love this place! From the awesome receptionists, to the great dental assistants, to the phenomenal dentists. Everyone here is wonderful. They are personable and make the process enjoyable. I recommend this place to anyone and everyone."

"For all the Smiles of your life"

1  Practice Areas

• Dental X-Ray
  • Digital X-Ray (CDR)
  • Opalescence® Tooth Whitening System
  • Oral Cancer Screening
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Detroit, Mercy School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Genessee Hospital
  • Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, University Of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Howell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Howell has no media or publications listed.

• National Dental Association, Member

Dr. Howell's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Howell to family and friends

Dr. Howell's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Howell is always kind, funny, and supportive. He cares for more than just your mouth, he cares for your overall wellbeing. The hygienists on call are true mother figures, and will be patient with any issue that approaches them. I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Howell, and I always refer...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went here and the Doctor was about the rudest person I have ever met. If you are looking for good quality and customer advice you will not find it here.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
The staff never stopped pushing me to get the work done n my dentures are so good. They went above and beyond and I'll keep recommend him
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I definitely would not recommend Dr. Howell to anyone. My husband was scheduled for an evening appointment for two (2) molar extractions. After waiting for approximately 20-30 minutes, a male (did not know he was Dr. Howell) opened the door to the waiting room and indicated with his FINGER for my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option4