Dr. Titus George, DDS

Dr. Titus George, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Dr. Titus George, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Bound Brook, NJ and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 2000 and practices cosmetic dentistry and family dentistry.Read his story

421 W Union Ave

Bound Brook, NJ 08805

• Dental Network of America
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Guardian
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. George

Dr. George's bio

This content was provided by Dr. George "Dr. Titus George, DDS I appreciate the time you've taken to visit this site and find out more about our dental practice and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health. Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship. Experience & Education I have over 16 years of experience in the field of dentistry. I graduated from New York University College of Dentistry in the year 2000, where I received my Doctorate Of Dental Surgery. I went on to graduate from Lincoln Medical Health Center, NY with a two year Residency in General Practice Dentistry. Affiliations I am an active member of the American Dental Association, New York Dental Association, New York County Dental Association & Academy Of General Dentistry. Certifications National Dental Board Examinations, Northeast Regional Board, New York State Dental License, New Jersey State Dental License. Once again, thank you for visiting us. I look forward to giving you a smile of your dreams. KEEP SMILING!"

This content was provided by Dr. George "We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!

High Standards

A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve.  We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health.  Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.

A Positive Experience

Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.

We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.

Make an appointment today…..we'll give you a reason to smile!"

2  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Trivandrum Medical College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Lincoln Hosp & Mental Hlth Ctr-Nymc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. George has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. George has no media or publications listed.

• Malayalam

Dr. George does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. George's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. George

3.0

Dr. George?
Dr. George's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. George?