Dr. Tingting Zhu, DMD

DentistryFemaleAge 40

Dentistry

Dr. Tingting Zhu, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Fairfax, VA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Tingting Zhu, DMD

Fairfax Dental, Medical & Acupuncture

3613 Chain Bridge Rd Ste A Fairfax, VA 22030 ()

Dr. Zhu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zhu

3.4

Dr. Zhu

will definitely give 0 star if I could. I was in Dr. Zhu's office twice hoping to get her service. However She was never there. The first time I visited the office on Sept. 2019 in a little emergency. The other female doctor, checked my problemed tooth, she insist that I must have root cannel. Later on another dentist told me that it was absolutely not necessary. The 2nd time was on Sept 9, 2020. The same female doctor checked my teeth and gave a few X rays, but refused to do any treatment, because I was switched from other doctor and not being their customer from the beginning. I really don't understand what kind of reason was that? How did she treated me one year ago? However when I was leaving she told me she can do tooth implant. I am confused. She can not treat my sick tooth but can do implant?? Obviously. The office management is always very poor. I did not received the bill ($43.00) for the 2nd service until March 25, 2021. I made payment on March 28. The
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jun 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tingting Zhu, DMD?
If I could give her 0 , then I would give her 0. This dentist sucks. 1) She is not good . She said that she could do root cannel. My husband went to her office three time to get a root cannel done, but she could not complete the job and had to transfer him to another doctor who had my husband go one time. My husband said he never suffered such pain in his life when she tried to do the root cannel. We also had to pay almost double ( pay her and another dentist) to get the root cannel done because She already charged before she did the job. She damaged one of my teeth so that she could fill the tooth. Later I went to another dentist who told me your previous dentist did a bad job on that tooth. We never go back again. 2 she never bills us correctly, you always have to discuss with the office manager about billing . She provided me the services in 2017. I received a bill on April 19, 2021. How crazy it is!! When I called the umber on the bill, the front desk lady sucks
Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tingting Zhu, DMD?
Make long story short, I waited too long and my teeth started acting up at the most inopportune time during this pandemic. I got an appointment quickly and they took my temperature and had all the safety protocol. I was super scared as always when it comes to dental work but the dentist really took her time to explain everything to me. When I walked out, I was out of pain(go novacain!) and felt well taken care of. I'll be back to get my crown and other stuff done. She's good!
Laura – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tingting Zhu, DMD?
Almost no waiting time, very friendly staff. Best dentist I have ever had- very clear explanation on what needs to be done now and what can wait. Presented a wonderful treatment plan that considered medically necessary and my insurance coverage. I did routine cleaning, crowns and implants there, Dr. Zhu did a superb job, my teeth have no problem after more than two years of treatment. Very nice office, professional staff and outstanding doctors. Highly recommended.
John – Aug 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tingting Zhu, DMD?
The office equipment is pretty new, front desk staff is very friendly and professional. Very short waiting time, dentists are very skilled and professional. All procedures are well explained beforehand and well done. Highly recommended.
John Wang – Aug 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tingting Zhu, DMD?
Zero wait time which was great. My teeth feel 10 lbs lighter if that's even possible after the deep cleaning. I just love the smooth feel afterwards! Really friendly staff.
Ling – Aug 02, 2020
Thank you Ling, for sharing your positive...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tingting Zhu, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zhu?