Dr. Tina Moses, DMD

DentistryFemale

Dentistry

Dr. Tina Moses, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Augusta, GA. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Tina Moses, DMD

Tina P. Moses, DMD, PC

1240 Augusta West Pkwy Augusta, GA 30909 ()

Dr. Moses' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moses

3.8

58.62068965517241%
3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Moses

I am scoring 2 stars because of wait time and lack of accommodations. Dr. Moses is extremely nice and genuine. Her staff is just as nice and very welcoming. However the wait time is beyond inconvenient. I have three children. For some reason they schedule each child’s appointment an hour apart. Which means my third child has to sit two hours before seen. My first appointment was at 1130 and she did not get seen until 1pm. Even still they only took two of my children back, making my youngest wait even longer. I commend the front desk clerk ( don’t know her name) bc she was running back and forth and answering questions but she needs help. I take being punctual and on time very seriously and as much as I would like to blame this on COVID and the measures being taken but honestly this experience With wait time isn’t much different than our first experience when COVID wasn’t around. Taking advantage of ones time like this is so inconvenient and I hope they make changes to do better.
LaTasha – Oct 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?
The staff and the dentist is very helpful and understanding.
Jennifer Williams Miles – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?
Dr. Moses has a great personality and spirit! She seems to really enjoy working with children.
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?
Love Dr. Moses and staff??
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?
You always see and here people say they only gave one star and that is because they have too. I personally would give her negative stars if you were able to do so. My kids have been going here for a number of years mainly because there are not to many dentist in this area that takes their insurance. So many things wrong with this office it is hard to know where to begin. First staff is terrible, rude and very unprofessional. The last appointment I overheard them talking bad about my husband simply because he questioned why the wait was so long. One of my kids had the very first appointment yet they did not take her to the back until 9:45 even though her appointment was at 9. There excuse was that they are still setting things up in the back. Well Why set up a 9 am appointment if you are not going to start seeing people til almost ten. Why not have staff come in early so that all of that can be taken care off before the first appointment. Second they strap kids down to what they call
Daisy May – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?
Visit was great as always! Very friendly staff and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Moses.
Nov 05, 2019
Services were excellent!
Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?
They were great with our daughter’s care and very prompt with the treatment. Very friendly staff and administrative staff presented a full summary estimate of charges before asking permission to work on her. They were even able to fit us in for follow on care immediately after the consultation. Only problem was it took 1.5 weeks to get a hold of the office after her spacer fell out, which didn’t fit back in after we were able to schedule replacing it.
Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?
Always an awesome experience every time we visit.
Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?
Dr. Moses and her staff are very friendly and professional. Truly, they make us feel important, and my daughter is ALWAYS excited to visit her Dentist.
Augusta, GA – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?
Staff is extremely professional and friendly. Dr. moses and her team always takes their time and are patient and work well with all of our kids. Very thorough and explain findings and any plan of care very well.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?
Great office, excellent dentist. My kids have been going to this office for 6 years now and I have no complaints. They are always friendly and are patient and kind to me and my children.
Jeff in Stockbridge, GA – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?
Dr. Moses is great with kids. We have been seeing her for over 5 years. My daughter is a little afraid of doctors in general and Dr. Moses is always able to calm her down and most importantly, keep her teeth clean and healthy! I have no complaints.
May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?
They called to confirm appointment I showed up to appointment with my two children who I had to sing out of school for the appointment turns out my appointment was the day before and the confirmed the wrong day and time with me and wasn't able to see the children and refused to give me excuses for my two children for school even though I was understanding about the miscommunication about the appointment mix up and was OK with just rescheduling both their appointments... very inconsiderate
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Tina Garcia – Mar 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Moses, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Moses?