Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 51

Dr. Chung

Abundant Life Chiropractic Ctr

1005 Clifton Ave Clifton, NJ 07013

Dr. Tina Chung, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Clifton, NJ. She practices dentistry and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Chung's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chung

3.9

Dr. Chung?
Dr. Chung's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tina Chung, DMD
Recent
Consistently great service every time I visit. Cannot recommend her staff and expertise enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Chung, DMD?
Dr. Chung has been truly amazing throughout my orthodontic process. My case was extremely complicated and Dr. Chung still took it on. It was a painful 9 years filled with surgery, however Dr. Chung helped me through it all. Results were not guaranteed, but with her patience, care, and professionalism, she made it possible for me-I got the smile that I always dreamed of. Dr. Chung took on my risky case, and it meant the world to me. She did the impossible and gave me a gorgeous smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Chung, DMD?
Yes I would strongly recommend my family & friends to DR.Chung because she is very nice to patients & explains very good treatment planning. Me & my kids are her patients since about 25 years & very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Chung, DMD?
Dr. Chung is the greatest. Both my children needed braces. She personally explained everything beforehand. Her staff and offices are top notch. I highly recommend anyone who needs braces to go here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Chung, DMD?
Dr Chung is perfectionist and very knowledgeable. Her and her staff’s passion to achieve perfect results was exemplary. There are times where I wanted to complete the treatment early but they had pushed me to continue to achieve better and healthier result (at no cost to me). Office tries its best to stay on schedule and wait time is minimal. They also use advance technology for treatment as well as logistics like appointment reminders etc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Chung, DMD?
Dr. Chung and her staff are committed to customizing an appropriate treatment for each patient. Most of her staff have remained with her over ten years which alone is clear evidence of the quality of the work environment and the passion for excellence which is also is shared with all patients. The practice is very conscientious and encourages empowerment of the patient to care about overall wellness, daily dental health and a beautiful aesthetic. Bring your calendar and mark it down!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tina Chung, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chung?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Chung accepts

Dr. Chung accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental