Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 62

Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Golden, CO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wachuta to book an appointment.

Dr. Wachuta

Dentist

2305 JACKSON ST Golden, CO 80401

Dr. Wachuta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wachuta

1.0204081632653061%

Dr. Wachuta

When it comes to my care, I am most particular about my dentist. With a need of having a crown fitted after an eating incident one morning, I called Gentle Smiles . I consider myself fortunate to have seen Dr. Paul and his assistant, Terri, at the Wheat Ridge office to begin the process of adding a crown. When my tooth broke, I was in the same day to file down the jagged edges of my tooth so I was able to live without lacerating my tongue...whoop-whoop! I was then promptly scheduled to begin the process of adding a temporary crown. The staff is amazing - everyone. I encourage anyone to go for routine or emergency care. You will not be disappointed.
Roger Pierce – Oct 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I have never had a bad experience at Dr. Wachuta's office. Period. Whether it's Kaylene at the front desk or his assistant Liz, I'm always made to feel comfortable. No one really likes to go to the dentist, but I wouldn't go anywhere else. It just doesn't get any better than this. 5 stars.
Ryan – Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I LOVE Dr. Wachuta and staff! I had a fear of going to the dentist, but this practice has absolutely changed my whole outlook on dentistry! Dr. Wachuta is very friendly and Chris, the dental hygienist was INCREDIBLE! Absolutely NO PAIN whatsoever- gentle, yet thorough and the time passed so quickly because she was friendly and chatted with me while she was working. I am very grateful to have found this practice and would recommend highly!
Brenda Harding – Jun 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I had another successful dental experience at Gentle Smiles this morning. I've been a patient of theirs since 2004 and they have always treated me well. Today I had two fillings completed in less than an hour. When Dr. Wachuta was numbing my gums I didn't feel it at all! He is so gentle with the needle. Then he ground the openings enough to accept fillings and Lizzy, his skilled assistant of some 15 years, worked the UV resin in beautifully. The two of them make a very talented team. I wasn't able to keep my cleaning appointments during Covid, but their scheduling staff was very gracious about my concerns and worked me in as quickly as they could once the local pandemic began to abate. I'm a long-time patient of Gentle Smiles and I'll be returning to them again next November when it is time for another cleaning. Gentle Smiles of Colorado is an excellent dental office that I would recommend without reservation.
Michael – Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
From the moment you entry his office you get a good fibe. The Hygienist, Nancy, totally knows what she's doing, does it professionally and listens to your concerns. And, Dr. Wachuta took care of my immediate concerns professionally and without a hitch. I look forward to my upcoming visit for a partial fit and tooth resurfacing. I will follow-up here with that visit, but I am telling you - have no fear & Go Here!! You are going to get professinal advice and service from a staff that cares and has years of experience. I am sooo thankful I went here! There is a human connection.
Christine Jones – May 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Wachuta over 20 years. He and his assistants are wonderful as well as all the hygienists. Anytime I need a quick appointment, his office is most helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Wachuta and his staff. He has three different locations to reach out to more patients. A very successful and personable dentist.
Beth – May 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
After having several gum-line fillings put in expertly by Dr. Wachuta and his highly skilled and experienced assistant, Lizzy, I was completely satisfied and left the office. On my way home, I noticed I had some other teeth they had not worked on that had some sharp edges. When I arrived home, I called the office to see if I could schedule a return appointment. They said, "come right back, we'll fit you in". When I returned, Lizzy as already prepared and took me right away. She ground off the sharp edges in a jiffy and I was back on my way again. What a terrific team!
Geoff – Apr 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
Sara did a wonderful job power whitening my teeth! Staff is always friendly and helpful!
Jill Grout – Mar 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I've been a patient of Dr. Wachuta's for several years. He and his staff are very thorough, knowledgeable, courteous, point out issues, and they answer my questions. Me and my teeth are in excellent hands.
Elizabeth – Mar 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
You will never see Dr Wachuta. He hires people relatively fresh out of school - which may be good and may be bad. In my case it was bad. The training of the support staff is poor. His setup is strictly to make money. Consider that anyone who posts photos doing sports and vacations shows you what their priorities are.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
JW – Jan 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Wachuta today. He was friendly and professional. I had a cavity filled in no time. Would recommend him to anyone looking for quality dental care.
Nov 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I had to have a crown and then a root canal which made me very nervous. Dr. Wachuta, Lizzy, and the rest of the team did a great job! I appreciate that they took the time to explain to me what was going on throughout the procedures.
Sara – Nov 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I’m not sure where to start ! Instead of looking around after a series of negative dental experiences somewhere else I took a long break from “the dentist” in general. I wish I had known about Dr. Wachuta and his staff at Gentle Smiles years ago. I walked in to the comfy spa like waiting room (irrationally) terrified to open my mouth. The front desk staff were welcoming and professional. I got a painless thorough cleaning and exam and even a relaxing education on oral health throughout the process. Today I came back and saw Dr. Wachuta and assistant Lizzy for fillings which went seamlessly without a hitch. They were calm , attentive, compassionate, caring, and skilled. Before this appointment I was worried that between nerves and having a mouth that doesn’t numb easily I was going to have to be sedated to get any work done. Great news - no sedation necessary and no pain ! I never thought I’d say this (but changed my mind after finding this place) - I now enjoy going to the dentist !
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
Great dentist... always straight forward and caring. I recently chipped one of my front teeth. They got me in right away and the terrific dental assistant (Lizzy) was amazing. The tooth looks good as new! Thanks!!
Gerald Brummett – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
Dr. Wachuta and everyone there has been taking care of me for over 25 years. I've always been treated well. Amanda my hygienist always friendly, efficient and super!
Tony Pfau – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
He is incompetent and on some weird ego trip. You enter his office and it's full of pictures of him running marathons and climbing mountains. How poor patients and staff have no option but to be awestruck I guess. He has zero empathy for his patients. He will never know what's going on with you (at least read the records before you come in). One visit he FORGOT to check my dental x-ray. Another time, he missed a tooth that needed a root canal leading to an emergency dental procedure not covered by my insurance. I can go on and tell you other horror stories, but, I hope this is sufficient to get the picture of his level of idiocy.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Meenakshi Singh – Jan 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I had to switch from my long time dentist to Dr. Wachuta after I retired. I have been extremely pleased with the staff and Dr. Wachuta. I am working on replacing a second bridge in two years. They were both long overdue to be replaced. They did not pressure me in any way and worked with me on the schedule and answered any concerns I had. The staff has always been extremely friendly and accommodating. Lizzie is the assistant that is working with me now and she has been very helpful, thorough and reassuring.
Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I had an appointment at Dr Wachuta's office today and was very pleased to be able to get my tooth fixed without another appointment. I have been going to this office for many years and have been very satisfied with my care. The hygienists are pleasant and efficient
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Therese Petersen – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
We have been going to Dr. Wachuta at the Golden office for years and he is the only dentist we trust for all our needs. I had to have a tooth extraction done and he did amazing. HIs Assistant Lizzy was very helpful and knowledgeable. Answered all my concerns and very I felt that she really cared. Appreciate all that you do.
Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
Checkup visit went great. Had X-ray, a cleaning and examination. Hygenist Eric was fantastic and gave me tons of info about how to improve my brushing, etc. Also Dr. Wachuta was great as well....this is the most recent of many visits and I would I highly reccomend Dr. Wachuta to anyone looking for a great dentist
John Messner – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wachuta?

I treat people as if they were my best friend

The outdoors brought me to Colorado in 1992. I love be to mountain bike , hike , camp and just be outdoors

• Cosmetic Dentistry