Dr. Timothy J. Wachuta, DDS

Dr. Timothy J. Wachuta, DDS

Dentistry | Male

2709 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Wachuta practices Dentistry at 3 locations in Denver, CO.

Are you Dr. Wachuta? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wachuta's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wachuta

Dr. Wachuta accepts 18 insurance carriers

18 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Wachuta

Dr. Wachuta's Review Details
4.6 based on 40 responses
Experience with Dr. Wachuta
Dr. Wachuta's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (34)
in Englewood, CO |
I recently took my six-year-old son for his first real visit: x-rays, exam, cleaning. Dr. Appleby and the dental assistant, Jenny, were great with him - so kind and gentle. He actually said it was fun! They are able to schedule kids on relatively short notice, too, which is helpful.
Bre is professional and cordial on the phone and in the office. I appreciate her kindness. Jane made me feel comfortable during my exam and cleaning. I had not had some of the things Jane did during my extensive exam. Dr. Appleby knew what could be causing sensitivity in an area of my mouth and fixed it by grinding down one of my crowns. Dr. Appleby and Jane are both calming. After having the same dentist, Sloans Lake Dental, for 30 years, I'm thankful to have found your office.
in Denver, CO |
My experience with Dr. Wachuta was a pleasant surprise considering my past history with other dentists. His professionalism and knowledge exceeded all my expectations. I would highly recommend his services.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Wachuta and his staff members Liz and Jen were outstanding in perfectly matching my new crown. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I was able to get a temporary put in that looked close to normal so that it was hard to tell the difference. This was in the very front of my mouth so it was critical that it was done right. They are funny, professional, outstanding, and kind.
in Arvada, CO |
Highly recommend this office! Bre works the front desk and is always cheerful. She's great at remembering the personal things about me and asks about my kids, which makes me feel important. Jane is my hygienist and I've learned so much from her! I love the time she takes to explain what she's doing, why, and how I can improve my home cleanings. Aldo repaired a chipped tooth. I've never seen such perfection! Dr Appleby had such patience answering all 100 q's my 7 yo had. This group is amazing! Ty
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
Dr. Wachuta was recommended by a friend. His Wheat Ridge office was convenient and his treatment prices were competitive. My first appointment was the most thorough exam and cleaning I?ve ever experienced. I received a written and verbal recommendation for treatment complete with estimated cost. What I appreciate about this dental practice is the personal and courteous way I was treated by Dr. Wachuta and his exceptional staff - Bre, Aldo, Jane and Liz. Great dental office
in Littleton, CO |
I've been a patient of Dr. Wachuta's for 18 years which speaks volumes for how I feel about him and his staff. He is an excellent dentist who is caring, gentle, honest and accommodating to my needs. I have had several fillings, crowns and root canals performed by him and all these experiences have been A+. I highly recommend this practice for your dental needs. No one looks forward to going to the dentist but Dr. Wachuta and his staff make it as pleasant an experience as possible.
in Wheat Ridge, CO |
This office is pleasant and all the staff are friendly and caring. I originally found Dr. Wachuta on Healthgrades.com but when I arrived saw another dentist, Dr. Appleby. I was a little disappointed since I had done my research on Dr.Wachuta . However, the care Dr. Appleby provided was good for several minor issues and she was very pleasant. I felt comfortable there and all the staff - dental hygienist, dental assistants, and front desk person - were very competent and efficient.
in Evergreen, CO |
I have been with Dr. Wachuta for over 25 years and have always been completely satisfied. I have had Maria as my hygienist for many years and would strongly recommend you ask for her. She not only executes all of her procedures quickly and expertly but is non-judgemental and quick to spot issues before they become dental problems. Stan Slowik
in Arvada, CO |
Been with Dr. Wachuta for a long time. Always have received top service. Bre in the Wheatridge office is a fantastic advocate for you when dealing with dental insurance.
in Wheatridge Colorado |
The office is nice and clean. The doctors are nice, clean,and gentle. Bri at the front desk is great. She worked with my insurance company to get as much dental work as possible I've found a dentist for life and recommend Dr Wachuta to everyone
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Wachuta helped me through an implant process. He and his staff were super supportive as they explained everything to me. They worked with me on paying for it...thx u, otherwise i would have had to wait longer to get my smile back (and my confidence). they made me feel at home and now i know why I have been his patient for almost 10 years. Thanks for all your support!!
Have you seen Dr. Wachuta?
Are you Dr. Wachuta? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Wachuta

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Baylor

Graduated in 1992

Wisconsin

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Wachuta has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wachuta has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Wachuta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wachuta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Wachuta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Wachuta

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Wachuta's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Wachuta

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients