Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Wachuta

Gentle smiles of Colorado

2305 Jackson St Golden, CO 80401

Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Golden, CO and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Baylor in 1992 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Wachuta accepts

Dr. Wachuta accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Wachuta treats your condition or procedure

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

I treat people as if they were my best friend

• Emergency Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wachuta

Dr. Wachuta?
Dr. Wachuta's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS
Terri did a GREAT job on my crown. No discomfort for temporary or permanent. The entire staff is awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wachuta's for approximately 25 years. My complete satisfaction has caused me to recommend several of my friends to him. April 3, 2019 he prepared me to have 4 crowns installed and with his very excellent assistant Lizzy I could not be happier. Lizzy is extremely competent . His office staff are second to none.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
Dr. Wachuta and his whole team are great. I appreciate that they are a back to basics dentist office. If you want the fancy lasers and being pressured into treatment costing hundreds or thousands of dollars, then go somewhere else. Dr. Wachuta is friendly, efficient, and an excellent dentist. He is the fourth dentist I have tried since moving to Denver and I finally found someone I can trust. I won't be switching again. Thanks Dr. Wachuta! Go Badgers!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I had a very positive experience at the Wheat Ridge office. Dr. Wachuta is very personable and explained the progress and status of how well the procedure was going as he went along. He took several X rays during the procedure to ensure that all of the canals had been successfully cleaned. Liz, his assistant, and Brie and Marie and the other staff have all been very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
Had a filling done by Dr Wachuta and his assistant Lizzy yesterday. Quick, friendly and absolutely painless. What more can I ask? If you need dental work, this is the place to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Wachuta for more than 10 years and this review is long overdue. Recently, my 8-year-old daughter went in to have two teeth extracted and a little extra work on her upper gums. She was terrified! I knew we were in safe hands. Dr. Wachuta came to see us in the lobby right after the procedure to inform us that she did great and everything went smoothly! The friendly staff also was comforting as my daughter had lots of questions! Thanks a million!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
Dr. Wachuta cured me of my fear of going to the dentist. His practice is appropriately named Gentle Smiles. Nancy the Hygienist was friendly and extremely efficient. She also gave me some helpful suggestions on caring for my teeth. Aldo, Dr Wachuta’s assistant was gentle and skillful in making the necessary adjustments for my crowns and fillings as well as smoothly down some of the rough edges on the back of a couple of my teeth. He was also very gentle and friendly. Highly recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wachuta for 17 years now, and every time I have any work done, I am treated with the utmost professionalism and care. . possible by everyone in his office. I had a filling come out and I got an appointment the next day. Dr Wachuta prepped the filling and his assistant Liz did the rest professionally. Liz was very kind and courteous during the procedure. I highly recommended Gentle Smiles to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Wachuta and his amazing staff was incredible. I never thought I’d say that about a dentist office, but this one deserves some major kudos for what an exceptional job they all do! Kaylene, the receptionist, is super friendly and Lisa, the dental hygienist, is by far the best at her job that it’s hard to tell you just a few things she does so well! Lisa and Dr. Wachuta are really the ones that made such a lasting impression on me, which is why I will always come here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
Dr Wachuta and assistant Sara: had two fillings along the gum line. Procedure was quick, painless and the color match to my natural teeth was perfect. Answered all my question. Made sure my needs were met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
Went in yesterday to get a tooth prepped for my second crown with Dr. Wachuta. The Dental tech who assisted was Sara. Both of them were fantastic. Again, Dr. Wachuta was very professional and almost painless, the best experience I can remember with a Dentist. Sara was very professional made my temporary crown, took the impressions and assisted Dr. Wachuta.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
1st off, I go to the Wheat Ridge office. 99% of my care has been done by Dr Appleby. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Appleby, Viola (assistant), Bre (Front Office) and Janine (Hygienist). It had been years since I had been to a Dentist & I needed a lot of work. My son ,who had been traumatized by a dentist when he was 4 even was able to be treated by these wonderful, caring, kind, gentle individuals. They are ALL top notch at their jobs. Thank goodness we found them!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
All of the crowns he put in had to be replaced due to ill-fitting crowns. Due to the poor fit, additional dental work had to be done as well. He spent litlle time with me. he was too busy trying to do multiple patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I was pleasently suprised by the expert & friendly care both my son and I received from Dr Wachuta and his entire staff. Their friendliness and expertise put us both at ease. This was by far the best dental experience I have ever had. I could not recommend them more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I go to Gentle Smiles for all my dental needs but most recently I needed work done on one of my front teeth that required a crown put on. I decided it would be best to match the surrounding teeth as well so I had 7 crowns put on. Dr Wachuta put all the crowns on in one afternoon, they match my other teeth, and look amazing! Dr Wachuta's assistant Lizzy was very helpful and made the task of putting my permanent crowns on simple and painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Wachuta for nearly 20 years. He is gentle, as well as very professional. The office staff, Bree is exceptional helping with scheduling, insurance questions, etc. My hygienist, Jean is gentle, yet thorough. I would recommend Dr. Wachutas office highly for new patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
Had a great experience having a cleaning, and prep for a crown. Dr. Wachuta and his assistant Megan were fantastic. As close to painless as I have ever had. Also my hygienist, Eric was also excellent. Great front desk staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
Dr. Wachuta is the BEST dentist I have ever used. His office is wonderful from the front desk with Kaley to his team of associates. I had been to dentist in the past who always wanted to dive right in with what I now understand were unnecessary procedures, but Dr. Wachuta got my teeth in tip top shape using proactive and preventative measures. My teeth finally look and feel great. I'll always use his awesome practice and will refer him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
From Dr. Wachuta, to his dental hygienist, to the receptionist, Bre.... everyone at this clinic is thoughtful, caring, welcoming, and friendly. I went here for an annual cleaning and found the service warm and comforting. Definitely recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Wachuta, DDS?
I was very pleased with my experience. Dr. Wachuta was very kind and i would recommended. Dr. Wachuta's assistant Viola made the experience one of the best. She has a heart of gold and i wish her all the best.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wachuta?

Gentle smiles of Colorado