Dr. Timothy Thomas, DDS

Dr. Timothy Thomas, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Timothy Thomas, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Diego, CA. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

306 Walnut Ave Ste 38

San Diego, CA 92103

Learn about Dr. Thomas

Dr. Thomas' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Thomas "I love being a dentist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I've built with my patients and their families are one in a million. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when they come to me for treatment and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve."

3  Practice Areas

• Emergency Dentistry
  • Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Thomas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Thomas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thomas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thomas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thomas

Dr. Thomas?
Dr. Thomas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Thomas, DDS
Dr Thomas is the dentist you want to have in your arsenal of people who are keeping you healthy. I'm not a one time patient. I'm there at least every 3 months for cleaning and every 2-4 weeks for other extensive work. Dr T is meticulous in his work. If it's not perfect in his opinion he's not done...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Thomas, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Thomas?