Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Reddy

Dr. Timothy M. Reddy, D.D.S.,M.S.

5754 Bridgetown Rd Ste 1 Cincinnati, OH 45248

Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Cincinnati, OH and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry in 1979 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics and laser dentistry.

Dr. Reddy accepts

Dr. Reddy accepts the following insurance:

Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Reddy treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Reddy's conditions and procedures:

• Ceramic Dental Braces
  • Clear Dental Braces
  • Craniofacial Disorders
  • Dental Brace
  • Invisalign®
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reddy

Dr. Reddy?
Dr. Reddy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS
Their office is beautifully decorated, clean, comfortable and very welcoming. Every person that I encountered was extremely nice, polite, professional and welcoming. I've gone to other dental offices that were really outdated, rundown and the staff just seemed like they didn't want to be their. So the experience wasnt that great. So this was definitely an amazing experience for me. It was easy. I came in and I left with advice and a clear plan for what the next steps were.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
Our family has continued to receive exceptional orthodontic care provided by Dr. Reddy and his staff. Dr. Reddy and his clinical staff are kind and patient with our child during every appointment. At our most recent appointment, my daughter was undergoing a procedure that made her somewhat worrisome. Dr. Reddy was understanding and gentle with her during the entire procedure. She was all smiles when her appointment was over! We continually recommend Dr. Reddy to our friends and family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
So happy that our daughter had Dr Reddy has her orthodontist. We are beyond happy with the results and we were always treated with honesty, respect, and professionalism. Great staff and always made her comfortable. Thank you for making the experience positive in every way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
I have 3 daughters who were all patients of Dr. Reddy. They have the most beautiful smiles you can imagine! My husband and I took our oldest daughter to a different orthodontist initially who was double the price and thought it necessary to break her jaw as part of her treatment. Needless to say we wanted a 2nd opinion and we went to Dr Reddy who did not recommend breaking our daughter's jaw and corrected her issues in a much shorter time frame for less money with beautiful results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
Everybody I know on the West side goes to Dr. Reddy and now I understand why. He and his staff are so nice and caring and my kids can't wait to get to the play room in his office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
Our fifth child is almost finished with treatment, need I say more! Going to miss visiting the office every 8 week, may have to stop in just to say 'Hi' Great play room for waiting siblings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
Dr. Reddy and his staff are very friendly and give great service. They do the best work and do not waste any time. I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Reddy's Orthodontic knowledge and skills. Having a great reputation on the west side, I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
Dr. Reddy, came very highly recommended to me after asking on Facebook who I should go see. He is very affordable, always on time and has a wonderful bedside manner! His office is very nice, clean and inviting. His staff is amazing! They are very friendly and professional and made my daughter feel very at ease with her ortho work she has had done. I don't have dental insurance and they worked with my budget for a payment plan. They are a class act from start to finish!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
My kids and I were all treated by Dr Reddy and his amazing staff. His staff is energetic and fun to be around, making all of our visits enjoyable. We highly recommend going to Dr Reddy for all your orthodontic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
Dr. Reddy did a phenomenal job on my oldest daughters orthodontic care. Now my younger daughter is seeing him now. He does amazing work. He is the best on this side of town. He also did work on my sister and she needed extensive care which required surgery. My sisters mouth came out looking beautiful. The hygienist are all so nice and thorough. The office staff is so accomadating as well. I wouldn't let my kids see anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
I have had 5 children treated by Dr. Reddy and have been completely satisfied. My last two children, twins, numbers 6 and 7 are now in treatment. With Dr. Reddy. I would not consider going elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
We were referred to Dr. Reddy's office for my daughter Maddelein over 10 years ago and we have nothing but the utmost respect for him and his entire staff. Not only have they been super friendly to us on her visits but they've gone far beyond the call of duty in helping us with problems that arose with Madeline's orthodontic care. I have been so pleased with the service and attention that we were given at his practice that we have referred many of our friends and family to them as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
i would most definitely recommend Dr Reddy to my friends and family! He and his staff are very friendly and kind. They take the time to explain what they're doing and why, very patient. First child has fantastic smile, second child in process
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?
Does not care about the patients well being or pain tolerance. Has no regard for the patient and often time caused great amounts of pain when operating on the patients mouth. Also, Dr. Reddy will try to get the most money out of you by saying you need something new or something is no longer usable, like a retainer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Reddy, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Reddy?