Dr. Timothy Rauch, DDS

Dr. Timothy Rauch, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Timothy Rauch, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hollister, CA. He graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

930 Sunnyslope Rd Ste D4

Hollister, CA 95023

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Rauch

This content was provided by Dr. Rauch "Patient first, compassionate, preventive dentistry"

3  Practice Areas

• Oral Surgery
  • Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Rauch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rauch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rauch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rauch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rauch's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rauch to family and friends

Dr. Rauch's Performance

Super friendly staff. Punctual. Clean. Knowledgeable. Hygienists are great! I drive a long way to take my disabled son to this facility which "says it all" :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
In a world becoming over-run by these corporate dental offices that treat you like a number, provide terrible customer service and awful dentistry, Dr. Tim Rauch is a gem. I've been to dozens of dentists over the years, and Dr. Rauch is my favorite. He treats you the same way he'd treat his own...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rauch to everyone I know! He made our dentist visit for myself and 3 children pleasant and efficient. The doctor administered the shot for both myself and my daughter pain-free. It was awesome. My filling was done beautifully and so was my daughters. The staff was nice,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr. Rauch and his office was great, and I would and have recommended him to all of my friends! Not only did he and his staff make the environment so much more comfortable for me, but he got me in and out of braces really quickly, and now I feel so much more confident and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Rauch is the best dentist that I have ever experienced!! He was so caring to me and my family and has the best chair side manner!! My kids absolutely love him!! I would recommend him to anyone who wants a genuinely caring person as there dentist!! Love him and his staff!!!
Are you Dr. Rauch?