Dr. Timothy Millward, DMD

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Millward

Dr. Timothy A. Millward is a General Dentist serving the Winter Springs area for more than 8 years. Dr. Millward is experienced in General Treatment, Sedation Dentistry and Implants. He is a professional member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Dental Association and the Florida Dental Association.

• General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Amalgam Dental Fillings

• University of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2003
  • University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Millward has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Millward has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Millward does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Millward and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Millward's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Millward to family and friends
Dr. Millward's Performance
Wonderful 34 years with this practice - Dr and Staff!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Lang for 17 years! On a recent visit I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Millward and his assistant, Taylor. I found them to be very personable, knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Millward took the time to address my concerns and Taylor was wonderful, warm and caring. The excellent care continues on and I know I will be well taken care of for another 17 years. This dental practice rocks!
Everything about this office is wonderful. If you want to feel like you are welcomed by family and treated by the best dental professionals in the business, this is the place to go! Love everything about Lang and Millward and would never go anywhere else.
I love this office!! The people who work there are so friendly and willing to help and listen. Thank you everyone for all you do!!! See you next time!
great visit!
The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Doc Millward took his time to explain everything to me and came up with a good game plan to get my oral health back to tip top shape. I will be back and recommend people to the office!!! Thank you!!
I wouldn't go anywhere else for my dental care!
excellent
Willing to fit us in last minute and provide immediate solution. Simply the best!
Seriously love to come to Lang & Millward for my dental health. Efficient and love from the staff is da best!!
excellent
I always a pleasant experience coming here.
Dr Millward is very patient
Lang & Millward provide an excellent dental experience. The dental hygienists and Dr. Millward are wonderful to work with. Very easy to schedule appointments and I always leave completely satisfied.
I have been coming here for many years and have never had a poor experience. The entire staff is personable, caring and make regular dental care a pleasure.
Everyone is so friendly and helpful! They are so amazing, it is always a pleasure to come in and get anything done!
They take good of my dental issues with care and concern.
takes his time to explain options and very caring, my experience with him has been excellent!
the dentist and staff are awesome and very compassionate.
I know, whoever says they had a great experience at the dentist. I can honestly say... ME!!! Dr. Millward is very attentive, clear and truly communicates what is best for his patients. Finding a new dentist/doctor is a very difficult thing when you relocate and I have been very pleased with all services provided by this office. Thanks guys and gals for taking care of my mouth!!!
Great staff, technicians and doctors.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Millward was recommended to me. I have been seeing him for many years now, and continue to see him even after he moved from Gainesville, FL to Winter Springs, Fl. When I had to have my wisdom teeth pulled I was nervous, however Dr. Millward was calm and knowledgeable about the procedure and put my mind at complete ease. I did not have any issues post operation, and healed nicely. I definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a dentist who truly cares about you and your health.
in Gainesville, FL |
Dr. Millward is a true professional. I have confidence in his treatment recommendations. He exemplifies the importance of quality and education. He is so knowledgeable and really goes the extra mile to ensure you understand all options. His warm personality did not make it feel like I was at the dentist at all! The staff is friendly and courteous, and the office is modern, cleanly and comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Millward to my friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Millward, DMD?

Visit Dr. Millward