Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 43

Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Reading, PA and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Temple University School of Dentistry medical school in 2005. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Medianick to book an appointment.

Dr. Medianick

Boulevard Dental Associates, PC

430 KENHORST BLVD Reading, PA 19611

Compare Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD with other Dentistry Practitioners near you

Dr. Medianick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Medianick

1.4184397163120568%

Dr. Medianick

I was looking for a new dentist. I selected this practice based upon an internet search and the comments posted. Rest assured that every positive comment posted (and there are a lot of them) is absolutely true. This was the best dental experience in my life, across the board. The staff is amazing, and Dr. Medianick is outstanding. My initial appointment was related to replacement of a crown that had fallen off months ago. As I have numerous crowns, applied by several different dentists throughout my adulthood, I can unequivocally say that this experience was exceptional, beginning with the scheduling of an appointment. Dr. Medianick completed a thorough examination of bite and integrity of the residual tooth, extending far beyond review of the X-ray alone. Just an exceptional experience. The office runs like a well oiled machine… every aspect of this process was flawless. Customer service is paramount. Such a breath of fresh air in the midst of COVID. From a cost point, happy.
Jan 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
Everyone is always so pleasant from start to finish when you go to the dentist here! Dawn, who was my hygienist, is relatively new to the office. She fits right in with all of them! And Dr. M. always greets a patient with a smile. Actually everyone is pretty smiley and knowledgeable! Been going there since I was knee high to a grasshopper and I wouldn’t go anywhere else! I’d give all of you a 10 out of 5 if I could! I truly do enjoy coming here. I feel like the friendliness has even grown throughout the years. The staff is always great, but to me it almost feels like coming to the dentist is like visiting friends twice a year!"
Lisa H – Jan 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
Unfortunately, I chipped a tooth. Of course it was in the front! I called first thing in the morning and Nancy, the personable woman in the office, fit me into the schedule that same day. Kelly, one of the great team of hygienists, put me at ease. And Dr. Medianik repaired my tooth that day. I was delighted with the prompt service and with the beautiful work that he did. This is why I always recommend him and his staff. A bonus is that there is no “phone menu” when you call. The phone is answered by a real person! Love it.
Bonnie – Dec 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
This was my first visit to Boulevard Dental and my experience couldn’t have been any better. To begin with, I am a new patient and needed emergency care after breaking a tooth. The staff did everything possible to ensure I received care as soon as possible. Dr. Medianick temporarily relieved my discomfort until we could schedule the permanent solution. He took the time to explain what needed to be done and why he recommend the procedure. Rosalani took very good care of me the entire time I was in the examination room. She explained the payment methods available to me and scheduled my next appointment. The entire staff was friendly, courteous and professional. My expectations were exceeded on every level.
Rick Schmehl – Nov 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
Although this was my first visit, I felt like a long-time patient. Rosalini, Nancy, and Tracy made me feel very welcomed. Dr. Medianick is friendly and precise. He and his staff provide an efficient process in a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere. I am also impressed with the presentation of a treatment plan. I would certainly recommend Boulevard Dental to anyone in need of a dentist.
Alexandra Semion – Nov 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
Dr. Medianick and his staff made me feel very comfortable and answered all my dental questions thoroughly. He gave me great advice for some of my issues such as grinding my teeth. I'm returning again soon to have a broken tooth fixed and capped, and I do so feeling very confident.
Erik – Nov 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
Heather gave me the most pain-free cleaning I’ve ever had. She told me what she was doing as she went along. Very calm demeanor, sociable yet professional. Everyone I encountered was very nice. See you when it’s warmer!
JB – Nov 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
I appreciate the staff and Dr. It's a nice clean and an excellent dentist office. Thank you all Jessica
Jessica Pacheco – Oct 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
My visit was wonderful, per usual. I was seen promptly, and greeted by Nancy who is always very friendly. My dental hygienist was Awesome! I think her name was Dawn. She was very thorough and gentle while cleaning. Everyone is always so wonderful and kind and sweet there. Dr. Medianick was kind enough to sand off a rough part of my tooth for me right on the spot. I am so glad I found Boulevard Dental. I would be devastated if I couldn’t go there anymore! Highly highly recommend. I can’t say enough good things about them.
Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
Doctor's expertise is awesome!
Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
Heather was great, very informative, conscientious, and thorough. Dr Medianick is simply the best and I so appreciate how the whole practice is run! Office staff is always friendly and helpful as well. I love the option to text information.
Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
Felt safe & cared for during my visit. Highly recommend this office.
Sep 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
Theresa Hanna was my hygienist and she was great. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I hope I get her again ! Dr. Medianik, you're okay too, don't get jealous. I love the videos you guys do on FB.
Cynthia Kercher – Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
As always a very pleasant experience at Boulevard Dental. Dr. Medianick and Traci were so kind and very easy to talk to, almost making you forget about being at a dentist appointment! Thanks again!
Stephanie R. – Aug 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
Dr. Medianick and the entire team at Boulevard Dental are exceptional and kind! I have a lot of anxiety about going to the dentist, but always feel comfortable and relaxed after a few minutes. They're also not pushy about services and will work with you if you don't have dental insurance!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Jun 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
We took our son to 2 dentists and he was terrified. We went to Dr. Medianick and our son was completely at ease and now loves to go. Dr. Medianick and his staff made it a safe and comfortable place for him.
Amanda Sicher – Jun 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
I am continually impressed by this practice. Dr. Medianick crafted an absolute masterpiece of a filling over a broken molar I had, not to mention, the procedures have been entirely pain free. I could not be happier to be a patient here surrounded by such warm and skilled professionals.
Jun 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
When ever I have a appointment at Boulevard Dental Dr Medianick greets you with a smile. Heather is very gentle when I have my teeth cleaned and get xrays. Nancy and Tracey always are great if you call for appointments always have great service any time I have Dental work done.
Glennn Moyer – Jun 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
I have been to several dentists in my 70 years, from Pottstown,Wyomissing,Shillington and developed an anxiety of even thinking about going to the dentist. Leaving your dental care is not smart so I decided to face it but inside wanting to run. I researched Best Dentist and came to your website. I made an appointment, dreaded on hearing the bad news. But what a complete surprise for me. I have been twice expecting the worse pain and it was over with complete zero pain,discomfort,so much so I almost fell asleep. I can't thank Dr. Medianick and staff enough with their gentle care, positive personalities, and super dedication.Looking forward to coming back,Never thought I would think this. Thank you again
Jun 12, 2021
Absolutely!
May 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Medianick?
Provider explaining information to patient