Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD
Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD is a dentist who practices in Reading, PA. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Medianick's Experience

Visiting Dr. Medianick

Dr. Medianick is now accepting new patients
Boulevard Dental Associates, PC430 Kenhorst Blvd
Reading, PA 19611
Evening
(610) 775-0321Get Directions

Dr. Medianick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Medianick to family and friends
Dr. Medianick's Performance
in Wernersville, PA |
I have been a patient at this office for many years and would strongly recommend it to anyone seeking a dentist. Dr. Medianick is friendly, detail oriented and thorough with every aspect of dental care. Both he, and his staff are always willing to take the time to explain anything relating to your dental care that you might have questions about. Also, their has never been a question about the cleanliness of the office or any of the equipment that is being used! Wonderful Dentist Office!
in Reading, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Medianick since he came to the practice. Having had some pretty awful dentists in the past (not in this area) I was hesitant to change to him, but found that he is probably THE BEST OF THE BEST! Kindness, gentleness,and and pleasantness and patience compliment his great skill as a dentist. I thank God for him! Sr. Chris Kotwicki
in Fleetwood, PA |
I appreciate Dr. Mediaick and his staff. They are very friendly, do a great job, without the excessive gum bleeding and jabbing. Any suggestions or questions are promptly answered with dignity, a warm welcome is always appreciated. I would strongly recommend their services!
in Reading, PA |
Dr. Medianick is the most caring and gentle dentist I have ever seen. He is honest and understanding, and he takes the time to thoroughly explain everything in the treatment plan. The staff is equally as wonderful. I am no longer afraid of going to the dentist and being shamed for the poor health of my teeth.
in Reading, PA |
I was looking for a dentist who was younger than my prior dentist and more educated about new techniques and dentistry in general. I am delighted that I found Dr. Medianick and his wonderful staff. He is knowledgeable and courteous and so gentle that when I had a root canal I actually dozed off! His hygienists and office staff our pleasure to work with. Obviously I highly recommend him.
in Bernville, PA |
Dr. Medianick and his staff are excellent with their patients! I'm glad to be a part of such a caring environment!
in Reading, PA |
Dr. Medianick and the staff are always very friendly and professional. They are always concerned about your comfort and care and have the time for your concerns and questions. Appointments are kept on a very timely manner.
in Reading, PA |
I love how caring Dr. Medianick and his staff are. Never had a bad experience and I have been going to this practice for over 20 years.
in Mohnton, PA |
I was very pleased with how much Dr. Medianick and his staff cared about my comfort. I had a root canal and crown and received excellent care with each of my visits. Appointment times were very convenient too.
in Temple, PA |
We really appreciate the kindness shown to us each visit. And being personally remembered by everyone makes us feel like friends.
in Sinking Spring, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Medianick. He takes the time to listen and to get to know you as well as your dental health. I have had a number of different procedures done and all were done very professionally and because they were necessary. I trust Dr. Medianick and his capable staff.
Mohnton, Pa. |
Dr. Medianick took the time to get to know me as it was my first appt. with him. He also explained what I needed to do to hopefully avoid getting decay at a specific tooth. The hygienist always does an excellent job. I have been going to this office for over 40 years & have always been pleased with the dental care I received.
in Reading, PA |
Very friendly and courteous staff. Would highly recommend to others.
in Wernersville Pa |
It is a pleasure to be treated at Boulevard Dental. Dr. Medianick leads a team that is understanding, compassionate, gentle, and knowledgeable. They deliver oral solutions tailored to each individual. Boulevard Dental provides competent and competitive service in a comfortable environment. I continually walk away with a smile on my face. Respectfully, Vivian Hain
in Reading, PA |
I felt confident in Dr. Medianick taking care of my teeth. Dr. Medianick explained to me what he had discovered after examining my teeth. He gave me several options on taking care of the problems. I appreciated how he told me what he was doing when working on my teeth and what to expect. He made things less painful with using different techniques. He respects our privacy. He takes his time to do a through and high quality job.I am recommending him for my grandchildren's dental care!
Dr. Medianick is so gentle. He makes going to the dentist painless. His staff is great too. I would recommend them to anyone.
Reading, PA |
knowledgeable and skilled with his hands. Very calming to his ptaients as well as courteous
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Medianick, DMD?
Are you Dr. Medianick?

Compare Dr. Medianick

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Medianick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Chipped Tooth

International Congress Of Oral Implantologists

Completed in 2011

• Russian
  • Ukrainian

Dr. Medianick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Medianick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry