Dr. Timothy Luong, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Luong
1529 W New Haven Ave West Melbourne, FL 32904

Dr. Timothy Luong, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in West Melbourne, FL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Luong's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Luong

1.6

Dr. Luong?
Dr. Luong's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Luong, DDS
Port Orange Modern Dentistry - Consider a dentist with their own name on the practice instead. Dr. Timothy Luong - Improperly installed multiple crowns on my top teeth- the crowns need to be replaced- one crown fell out within 2 days- the crowns do not fit, are not sealed- all 9 are bad and must be redone. This dentist is non-communicative, unskilled, aggressive, jerky & painful - elbows in face, pushed against my nose until it bled, cut my lips with instruments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Luong, DDS?
Amazing Dr. he took his time with my mother because of her health issues , he listen to our concerns and with his expertise took control of the situation. MY Mother had 21 extractions done in two days & now we are waiting for her full recovery and beautiful smile back . Thank You Dr luong
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Luong, DDS?
This west melbourne office is horrible. I ask the front desk girl about other financing and she ran my credit and said they denied me. I then questioned a unnecessary procedure of plugs being placed in each extraction I was told because I was taking low dose asprin. I explained this was not doctor ordered and I could just stop for awhile they refused of course this procedure came to $2600 for the plugs alone. The girl up front said I should go back to my dentist they would not do business with m
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Luong, DDS?
This dentist a butcher, who forces people to have unnecessary extractions in order to get dentures. I worked for this dentist at the affordable dentures west melbourne location, I suggest you go to their Facebook page and read the reviews from the patients on there and read the google reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Luong, DDS?
Dr Luong only talked less than half a minute to me and I was the only person there for about almost one and half hours. I guess he may talk to you more if you have more dental work($$$$) for him. The front desk worker Jackie is very rude and stubborn. The prices on the web site are not honored. Nowhere to spit or rinse your mouth after the tech messes with your teeth. The dental chair side is cracked and the plastic sponge padding is visibly torn and frayed all the way across.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Luong, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Luong?

Dr. Luong accepts

Dr. Luong accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Luong treats your condition or procedure