Dr. Timothy Kindt, DDS

Dr. Timothy Kindt, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Timothy Kindt, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry in 1989 and practices dentistry.Read his story

1244 N Greenfield Rd Ste 105

Mesa, AZ 85205

• CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Kindt

Dr. Kindt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kindt "My team and I work diligently to earn the respect and trust of our patients. We would like the opportunity to earn your trust also. We invite you to visit your office so that you can decide for yourself if we are indeed, the right fit for you. And if you should decide that we are, I can promise you that ... You will have access to a variety of dental care from preventive to restorative to cosmetic dentistry all utilizing the most advanced technology available in dentistry today. You will be treated as a friend as well as a valued patient."

This content was provided by Dr. Kindt "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Timothy Kindt and I would like to personally invite you to visit my office, My team and I would like to meet you! As you know the need to feel comfortable with - confident in - your family dentist is very important. It makes visits more enjoyable, less anxiety-filled, and gives you reassurance of the quality and skilled care we provide. You see, we care a lot about this community and are extremely proud of our reputation as providers of dental care. Our practice has been built on referrals and work of mouth from our patients. I am hoping you will come to appreciate our caring, state-of –the –art approach to dentistry, and will give us a chance to meet you the next time you have a dental need, concern or question."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Kindt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kindt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kindt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kindt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kindt's Reviews