Dr. Timothy Kelling, MD

Dr. Timothy Kelling, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

As an experienced oral and maxillofacial surgeon, I enjoy memberships of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (AAOMS) and New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (NYSSOMS). I currently serve as president of the (NYSSOMS), and lecture locally and nationally about implant dentoalveolar surgery and anesthesia. I take pride in sharing my work in the Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and I am proud to have both offices accredited by AAAASF.

Dr. Timothy Kelling, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery doctor who practices in Queensbury, NY. He is 47 years old.

Dr. Kelling's Experience

See how Dr. Kelling's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kelling

Dr. Kelling accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Kelling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelling to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kelling's Performance
in Saratoga Springs, NY |
I have only positive things to say about Dr Kelling. I am an anxious patient when it comes to anything dental. Tim and his staff made me feel so at ease. He took the time to explain all he was doing, and was one of the most reassuring and kind spirited doctors I have met in a long time. Dr. Kelling makes it much easier to deal with dental issues. Not that I wish to have the need to see him again, but if I do need more dental surgery, I would go to him in a heart beat. Thank you Dr. Kelling.
in Queensbury, NY |
I WOULD RECOMMEND DR.KELLING TO EVERYONE.HE LISTENS+SOLVES YOUR DENTAL PROBLEMS.HIS STAFF IS ALSO GREAT.HE TAKESHIS TIME EXPLAINING ALL DETAILS+MAKES YOU FEEL AT EASE.THANK YOU AGAIN DR.KELLING+STAFF.SINCERELY MIKE DOUGHER!
Dr Kelling is great at what he does. Very professional but easy to talk to and voice any concerns. I was lucky with my situation for my wisdom teeth - I was informed that it went very well and I was healing well afterwards but I felt even better in the hands of Dr Kelling. If you have to undergo unpleasant oral surgery, go with Dr Kelling.
in Queensbury, NY |
Dr. Kelling was very nice and explained everything to me before my surgery. I was nervous at first but he made me feel comfortable
in NY |
After a painful experience getting tads implanted for orthodontic purposes, I returned because one of the tads had fallen out. He stated that the other tad was loose as well (I had no indication that it was). He proceeded to PULL out this SCREWED IN tad. Since it was in pretty tight, and I almost came out of the chair, I was offered to be numbed, which I accepted. Thinking he would now UNSCREW the tad, he PULLED it out like it was a nail!!! I WILL NOT be returning and WILL NOT recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Kelling, MD?
Are you Dr. Kelling?

Compare Dr. Kelling

Dr. Kelling's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kelling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Clicking of Temporomandibular Joint

Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
    University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
    University Of Connecticut

Dr. Kelling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery