Dr. Timothy Huckabee, DDS

Dr. Timothy Huckabee, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 55 years old

46 reviews| Leave a review

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Huckabee practices Dentistry at 1 location in Southlake, TX.

Are you Dr. Huckabee? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Huckabee's Experience

Experience with Dr. Huckabee
Dr. Huckabee's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (44)
Roanoke, TX |
This is the best dentist i have ever been too!
in Argyle, TX |
Drs. Baker and Draper, outstanding talent, treat you as if you were family. Can't say enough good things about them and their respective assistants. Our entire family are patients, we highly recommend them for any dental needs.
in Trophy Club, TX |
I can't say enough good things about Huckabee dental. We've referred friends and family, and everyone shares our views of the staff and overall performance.
in Southlake, TX |
Our family is new to the Southlake area so we relied on a glowing recommendation from our realtor to Dr. Huckabee's office and boy was she right. We received top-notch service from every single staff member at Huckabee's. The service Kimbra provided went above and beyond any expectations we could have ever set. We are so happy to call you our dentist and look forward to returning again in 6 months!
in Keller, TX |
I have been going to Huckabee Dental for years and have never had a bad experience. From the front desk back, everyone is absolutely delightful. I've worked with all three dentist and love them all. Kimbra is the most amazing hygienist. She's so sweet. In fact, we moved our girls from their pediatric dentist to Huckabee so that Kimbra can take careof them. I highly recommend this place.
in Keller, TX |
My kids always love coming to the dentist. Amanda is amazing with my youngest two kids and it makes it so easy and fun! I've been a patient at Huckabee dental for 20 years and am so happy to have referred many friends as well.
in Southlake, TX |
I don't think anyone likes visiting the dentist, but it's a must and it's also a must that you visit Huckabee Dental - excellent dentists, hygienists and office staff!
in Decatur, TX |
Excellent staff. Excellent care for past 20 years.
in Ft Worth, TX |
It is so nice to be in the hands of people who are professional, kind, and experienced when going through a challenging dental procedure. Even though I was stressed and nervous, I was calmed by the presence of Dr. Baker and the very competent young woman who worked with him that day. I cannot speak highly enough about my experience. Thank you!
in Aledo, TX |
Debbie was great!, As usual!! found a crack in one of my teeth, so now I get to go back and visit again!. better now than when it becomea a painful problem. Thanks Deb!
in North Richland Hills, TX |
Waited less than 5 minutes to be called back and all staff was friendly and courteous !
in Southlake, TX |
Excellent service, friendly personalities and helpful answers. What a top-notch team!
Grapevine, TX |
Friendly environment, great cleaning, & thoughtful answers to all my questions.
in Southlake, TX |
Always professional and pleasant experience.
Southlake, TX |
The entire staff at Huckabee Dental are fabulous, from the administrative to the hygienists to the dentists. Our family of four have been extremely happy patients there for over 3 years. For routine cleaning appointments, we have always been in and out in 45-50 minutes. They removed my younger son's wisdom teeth and we have had a few other minor cosmetic dental fixes. All were done perfectly and we couldn't be happier with the care we receive there.
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Huckabee's office is always friendly and professional and they make the process of dental visits smooth and painless. Excellent hygienists and dentists - as well as office staff. Always a positive experience.
in Fort Worth, Texas |
I am a new patient and I have to say that yours is, by far, the most efficiently run and friendly Dental office I have ever visited. Debbie was the best hygenist I've ever worked with. Thank you!
in Fort Worth |
My son had his wisdom teeth removed today. The doctor spent time talking to us prior to surgery and even escorted him to the car after! My son had little discomfort and is recuperating ahead of the anticipated timeline. I highly recommend Dr. Draper and his staff.
North Richland Hills, TX |
I love Huckabee Dental! The staff is so friendly and helpful. I'm usually nervous going to the dentist, but they make it easy.
in Plano, TX |
I tried to find another dentist closer to home, but I'd been going to Huckabees for years. They're worth the drive, so awesome. Great staff and great service.
in Southlake, TX |
With a root canal, filling, or routine cleaning, the office always makes me feel calm and surprisingly it is never painful or uncomfortable. Great job as always!
in Southlake, TX |
We LOVE the office staff at Huckabee Dental. Jen has been our hygienist for years and is like family to us.
in Keller, TX |
Jen is the best!!!! So is everyone else in the office.
in Keller, TX |
Very accommodating when I had to reschedule my appointment at the last minute- always have excellent care and professional service at Huckabee. Everyone is always friendly and courteous and I always have a perfect cleaning experience!!!
in Arlington, TX |
It's actually a pleasant experience to go to the dentist at Huckabee Dental. Besides the friendly and courteous staff, I appreciate the cleanliness of the entire office. The waiting room is clean and well equipped with nice chairs, large TV, coffee bar and mini fridge with bottled water. The restroom is also very clean and always supplied with tissue, paper towels, and soap. I love the disposable tooth brushes so I can brush my teeth right before seeing the hygienist or use the mouth wash for f
Southlake, TX |
It is always a pleasure visiting Dr. Huckabee's office! His team is kind, professional and informative. They truly value your time, health and patronage.
in Keller, TX |
I love this dental office! Everyone is kind, concerned and pleasant. I used to hate going to the dentist, but don't get all anxious anymore. My blood pressure was actually it's normal low reading for the first time! Kimbra and Dr. Baker are the best!
in Southlake, Tx |
Kimbra is Awesome! Dr. Baker and Dr. Huckabee always provide you with a care plan, explain things and never make you feel rushed. Everyone at this office is super friendly and makes you feel very comfortable.
in Grapevine, TX |
Always nice, always fast and efficient. Highly recommended!
in Keller, TX |
Kimbra is amazing! She is very thorough and my teeth always feel wonderful after her cleanings. Most of all, she is so warm and welcoming! I always look forward to my visits with her!
Grapevine, TX |
On time. Doctors and staff professional and friendly. Amanda is great with nervous kiddos!
in North Richland Hills, TX |
Love Huckabee! They are always so nice and gentle!!
in Southlake, Texas |
Always a great experience at Huckabee Dental! They run on time, keep us organized with follow up appointments and the care is exceptional!
in Colleyville, TX |
Quick, professional, extremely knowledgeable, and I felt like they really took their time to figure out the best course of action for my dental future
in Fort Worth, TX |
Excellent treatment. My exam and x-rays showed that I didn't have a problem with my tooth. Total time spent in office 25 minutes.
in Keller, Tx |
Our entire family has been going to Huckabee Dental for years. It is a practice that makes each member of our family feel comfortable. They are very attentive, friendly, and professional. The front office staff is excellent and we each have favorite hygienists we look forward to seeing. The quality of care cannot be beat.
in Southlake, TX |
By far the best, most friendly staff and most solid, experienced dentists. They Rock!!!
in Keller, TX |
Nancy is my hygienist and she's the best! Thanks for being a great dentist office!
in Southlake, TX |
Over priced. Wasn't told first visit was X-rays only for 275.00 when I scheduled a cleaning. Then was told both my husband and I would need deep cleaning (scaling) for 1250 each! Really!!! New to area and feel we were taken advantage of. Be sure to ask what services you will be given first and the price. Will not be going back even though we were highly recommended by a friend.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Huckabee, DDS?
Are you Dr. Huckabee?

Compare Dr. Huckabee

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Huckabee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Huckabee does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Huckabee and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Huckabee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huckabee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Huckabee does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Huckabee and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Filter Your Results