Dr. Timothy Huckabee, DDS

Dentistry | Male

505 W Southlake Blvd Southlake, TX 76092 Get Directions
Dr. Timothy Huckabee, DDS

Dr. Timothy Huckabee, DDS is a dentist who practices in Southlake, TX. He is 55 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Huckabee's Experience

Visiting Dr. Huckabee

Dr. Huckabee accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Huckabee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huckabee to family and friends
Dr. Huckabee's Performance
in Grapevine, TX |
Any time I have a problem with my teeth (and I have PLENTY of problems with my teeth) your staff gets me in quickly & fixes me right up! You are all courteous, professional & caring & I couldn't be more grateful;). Thank you!
in Fort Worth, Texas |
I just stopped in to pick up some gel for my whitening trays but, as always, I had a great experience! The people at Huckabee Dental, Shelby in particular this time, are ALL so friendly and professional! It was a very simple and short visit but a great experience again, as always!
Southlake, TX |
I have mega fear of going to the dentist thanks to a small town dentist when I was a child. For years I avoided the dentist like the plague but I almost look forward to my bi-annual visits here. The staff is simply amazing. From the front desk to the payment receivers at the end of visit, EVERYONE is always smiling and kind. So very, very kind. Not only is it a warm and inviting place but ate always professional as well. It's an amazing balance.
in Colleyville, TX |
I've been going to Huckabee Dental for at least five years. They are professional and caring. Always very satisfied with Amanda's cleanings! She is thorough, friendly, and takes great care of my teeth.
in Colleyville, TX |
The friendliest, most professional dental office in the metroplex
in Argyle, TX |
I love Huckabee Dental. Kimbra was great and knowledgable. Always love seeing Dr. Baker.
in Wichita Falls, TX |
I am very proud to call Dr. Morales my dentist. I am happy my daughter Christy is working for their company and was able to recommend me to drive from Wichita Falls, TX. to have my dental work done by their office. Dr. Morales was fantastic. She is such a compassionate Dr. and the entire office is very professional and friendly. They certainly make you feel at home. I was totally in awe when Dr. Morales took time from her weekend to call and check on me Sunday afternoon. She went way over
in Justin, TX |
I had an appointment for 10:40 and I got there about 5 minutes early. When it came time for my appointment, someone came out and told me that it would be a few more minutes. They never just left me, they kept me informed every 2-3 minutes. Things happen in a dentist office that you can't control and that's understandable. But I have never had a dentist office continue to let me know what was going on. They were very considerate and concerned about my well-being. I love this office.
in Roanoke, FL |
I had to give three stars because I've received good dental service but the office manager and billing staff is straight incompetence at its finest. In spite of having two insurance companies to cover my services, the office staff managed to botch the insurance claim resulting in me having out of pocket expenses I shouldn't have. When I questioned the office manager she talked to me like I had made the mistake! She was super rude and lied to me more than once about when she would return my calls
in Ft Worth, TX |
Everyone at Huckabee is great! They are gentle and caring. The front desk staff is always so friendly!
in North Richland Hills, TX |
Always a great experience at Huckabee Dental. Staff and doctors are thorough, gentle, caring and proffesional. Highly recommend ??
in Arlington, TX |
Kimbra is awesome & so is the entire team!
in Dallas, TX |
Another great experience! Having my first fillings done was very nerve racking but Dr. Baker and the staff were great at explaining everything and making me as relaxed as possible. No one looks forward to going to the dentist but, these folks make it as absolutely painless as possible!! Can't ask for more in dentistry!!!!
Fort Worth, TX |
My dental hygienist Kimbra is the BEST. She always shows me professionalism and courtesy when she examines my teeth and mouth. Because of Kimbra I have a much better knowledge of how to keep my teeth healthy.
in Colleyville, TX |
Jennifer was fantastic - she did a very thorough job with my teeth cleaning and she help put me at ease. The front desk employees were friendly & efficient, too.
Keller, TX |
Always a good experience here - great staff, friendly, efficient and state of the art.
in Fort Worth, TX |
As always... a phenomenal experience with my dental hygienist, dentist and this office!! Thanks again!! See you in 6 months! :)
Grapevine, TX |
Great experience. Very friendly office staff and made a visit to the dentist as quick and painless as possible.
Irving, TX |
Very friendly and professional staff.
in Grapevine, TX |
Excellent replacement of a broken crown! Dr. Huckabee used a previously made mold from a few years back and was able to have the new crown ready when I arrived. The new one is much better in terms of fit and it is an upgraded material for increased strength. I'm very happy at this point and glad it worked out as well as it did.
in Irving, TX |
I had another great experience at the dentist this week. My tech Stephanie worked very hard making multiple nightguards for me and had to order special materials to make the latest one. She was excited to find the right solution for my needs and didn't stop exploring till we got it just right.
Southlake, TX |
Jennifer is absolutely outstanding! Caring, thorough, and so personable. Absolutely no pain!
in Keller, TX |
I have to visit twice as often now that I have braces. I look forward to coming to the dentist and to getting out of school at the same time. I like hanging out with the people who clean my teeth. My favorite part is picking a prize at the end!
in Grapevine, TX |
Dr. Huckabee does quality work. He has attention to detail and takes the time to do it right.
in Southlake, Tx |
I have been coming to Huckabee Dental for years. The service is always consistent. The staff is always friendly with a smile on their face.
Roanoke, TX |
This is the best dentist i have ever been too!
in Argyle, TX |
Drs. Baker and Draper, outstanding talent, treat you as if you were family. Can't say enough good things about them and their respective assistants. Our entire family are patients, we highly recommend them for any dental needs.
in Trophy Club, TX |
I can't say enough good things about Huckabee dental. We've referred friends and family, and everyone shares our views of the staff and overall performance.
in Southlake, TX |
Our family is new to the Southlake area so we relied on a glowing recommendation from our realtor to Dr. Huckabee's office and boy was she right. We received top-notch service from every single staff member at Huckabee's. The service Kimbra provided went above and beyond any expectations we could have ever set. We are so happy to call you our dentist and look forward to returning again in 6 months!
in Southlake, TX |
I don't think anyone likes visiting the dentist, but it's a must and it's also a must that you visit Huckabee Dental - excellent dentists, hygienists and office staff!
in Decatur, TX |
Excellent staff. Excellent care for past 20 years.
in Ft Worth, TX |
It is so nice to be in the hands of people who are professional, kind, and experienced when going through a challenging dental procedure. Even though I was stressed and nervous, I was calmed by the presence of Dr. Baker and the very competent young woman who worked with him that day. I cannot speak highly enough about my experience. Thank you!
in Aledo, TX |
Debbie was great!, As usual!! found a crack in one of my teeth, so now I get to go back and visit again!. better now than when it becomea a painful problem. Thanks Deb!
in North Richland Hills, TX |
Waited less than 5 minutes to be called back and all staff was friendly and courteous !
in Southlake, TX |
Excellent service, friendly personalities and helpful answers. What a top-notch team!
Grapevine, TX |
Friendly environment, great cleaning, & thoughtful answers to all my questions.
in Southlake, TX |
Always professional and pleasant experience.
Southlake, TX |
The entire staff at Huckabee Dental are fabulous, from the administrative to the hygienists to the dentists. Our family of four have been extremely happy patients there for over 3 years. For routine cleaning appointments, we have always been in and out in 45-50 minutes. They removed my younger son's wisdom teeth and we have had a few other minor cosmetic dental fixes. All were done perfectly and we couldn't be happier with the care we receive there.
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Huckabee's office is always friendly and professional and they make the process of dental visits smooth and painless. Excellent hygienists and dentists - as well as office staff. Always a positive experience.
in Fort Worth |
My son had his wisdom teeth removed today. The doctor spent time talking to us prior to surgery and even escorted him to the car after! My son had little discomfort and is recuperating ahead of the anticipated timeline. I highly recommend Dr. Draper and his staff.
North Richland Hills, TX |
I love Huckabee Dental! The staff is so friendly and helpful. I'm usually nervous going to the dentist, but they make it easy.
in Plano, TX |
I tried to find another dentist closer to home, but I'd been going to Huckabees for years. They're worth the drive, so awesome. Great staff and great service.
in Southlake, TX |
With a root canal, filling, or routine cleaning, the office always makes me feel calm and surprisingly it is never painful or uncomfortable. Great job as always!
in Southlake, TX |
We LOVE the office staff at Huckabee Dental. Jen has been our hygienist for years and is like family to us.
in Keller, TX |
Jen is the best!!!! So is everyone else in the office.
in Arlington, TX |
It's actually a pleasant experience to go to the dentist at Huckabee Dental. Besides the friendly and courteous staff, I appreciate the cleanliness of the entire office. The waiting room is clean and well equipped with nice chairs, large TV, coffee bar and mini fridge with bottled water. The restroom is also very clean and always supplied with tissue, paper towels, and soap. I love the disposable tooth brushes so I can brush my teeth right before seeing the hygienist or use the mouth wash for f
Southlake, TX |
It is always a pleasure visiting Dr. Huckabee's office! His team is kind, professional and informative. They truly value your time, health and patronage.
in Keller, TX |
I love this dental office! Everyone is kind, concerned and pleasant. I used to hate going to the dentist, but don't get all anxious anymore. My blood pressure was actually it's normal low reading for the first time! Kimbra and Dr. Baker are the best!
in Southlake, Tx |
Kimbra is Awesome! Dr. Baker and Dr. Huckabee always provide you with a care plan, explain things and never make you feel rushed. Everyone at this office is super friendly and makes you feel very comfortable.
in Grapevine, TX |
Always nice, always fast and efficient. Highly recommended!
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Huckabee, DDS?
Are you Dr. Huckabee?

Compare Dr. Huckabee

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Huckabee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Huckabee does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Huckabee and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Huckabee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huckabee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Huckabee does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Huckabee and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.