Dr. Timothy Herre, DDS

Dr. Timothy Herre, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Timothy Herre, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Leawood, KS and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry in 2008 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

11201 Nall Ave Ste 120

Leawood, KS 66211

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Herre

Dr. Herre's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Herre "My name is Dr. Tim Herre. I was born and raised in Kansas City. I take great pride in my home town and the fact that I am a third generation dentist. My grandfather started the practice in Brookside in 1953. I am passionate about health and wellness and want to help you achieve your health and life goals. We all want to be the best versions of ourselves. I am constantly learning and taking continuing education to further expand my knowledge and grow my skills to help translate into providing the best, most conservative care possible. I believe in providing the least amount of dentistry possible. Through minimally invasive BioRejuvenation Dentistry I am able to achieve that. Outside of dentistry I love cycling, traveling, cheering on any Kansas City sports team and the Jayhawks. I have two labs Dunkin and Clyde who are my best buds. I am active around town volunteering my time at my church and I am the President of Saint Thomas Aquinas High School's alumni association. "

This content was provided by Dr. Herre "My philosophy of care is establishing one on one relationships that foster the best possible customer service and care provided.  My goal is to work with you to eliminate disease from not only your mouth but your body as well.  I believe there is a big connection between the mouth and body.  I don't want to just manage disease and rely on medication or patch work dentistry.  At Dental Health By Herre our mission is to diagnose the underlying cause of your disease and then through BioRejuevation dentistry we will restore the proper health, form and function back to your system.  A healthy mouth equals a healthy life!"

11  Practice Areas

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Loyola University Chicago
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Herre has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Herre has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Herre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Herre's Reviews