Dr. Timothy Hart, DDS

Dr. Timothy Hart, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Timothy Hart, DDS is a dentist who practices in Shorewood, WI. He is 65 years old.

1720 E Lake Bluff Blvd

Shorewood, WI 53211

Learn about Dr. Hart

• Prosthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Education data for Dr. Hart is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hart has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hart to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Hart's Performance
in Brookfield, WI |
My dentist for the past 12 years. Very caring, professional and, most importantly, advanced in his knowledge and highly skilled. In addition to providing the best care, he teaches other dentists. I trust his work and his advice completely.
in Milwaukee, WI |
I have terrible teeth, dr. Hart and his staff really save me through the use of preventative toothpaste and good dental care. The staff are very polite professional and friendly. They always seem to be on top of technology and have the best & newest equipment. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Thiensville, WI |
After, what seemed like a long period of dental restoration, which included implants, my journey is complete. I would much rather have the process take longer, months, and end up with a superior restoration outcome. I have made the right decision to take the slow and steady path to finally having a smile to be proud of. Years of embarrassment are gone forever. Please steer clear of the one day solution to a full dental restoration. If it sounds to good to be true, is usually isn't.
in Thiensville, WI |
I have had extensive dental work from so called experts. My faith in dentists and specialist was at an all time low. Dr. Hart saved me. He has been found to be very knowledgable, trustworthy, patient, and skillful, to mention a few great qualities. Most importantly, he takes pride in his work and really listens. I was terrified of more extensive dental work after many bad experiences. He respected my opinions of how I felt and wished to look after completion. I would recommend him highly.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Hart, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hart?