Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Glass

Glass Orthodontics

200 Carmichael Way # 600 Chesapeake, VA 23322

Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Chesapeake, VA. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics and dentistry.

Dr. Glass' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glass

Dr. Glass?
Dr. Glass' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Glass and his staff are excellent! My child was very nervous about the process and Dr. Glass went out of his way to make her feel comfortable, and more importantly, welcomed. What I valued most was he took the time after almost every appointment to explain to me where we were in the process and what our goal was for the next appointment. When it became necessary to repair brackets or adjust wires, they always were able to see us and had us in and out in minutes. Dr. Glass was truly invested in my child's progress and always remembered her interests, asking about them at each appointment, as if she were his only patient. His staff is friendly, welcoming and were always willing to work with our schedule being that we lived in Virginia Beach. I highly recommend Dr. Glass for any orthodontic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Excellent service and Dr. Glass takes great pride in his work. He makes a point to treat you as a person and not just a number to get in & out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Amazing! The staff is very friendly and Dr Glass is so nice. He was fantastic with my son! I highly recommend this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
My first appointment was a very pleasant experience. I was extremely nervous, but Dr. Glass and his entire staff were so welcoming and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Glass explained a treatment plan and answered all questions I had. Looking forward to my next appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Dr. Glass and his staff are excellent!!! They are patient, caring, and treat you like family. Not to mention the office is clean, chic, and calming. We recommend Dr. Glass to all of our friends. You won’t be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Superb service! Personable staff and very thorough. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Office was very clean, modern and inviting. Staff was warm, welcoming and professtional. Dr. Glass gave me all the information needed for my daughter and did not encourage any additional, unnecessary expenses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Very personable and knowlegeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Wonderful dentist! He takes the time to make sure your experience is comfortable and his staff is just as amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Excellent! From the minute you walk in you are made to feel welcome. Everyone greeted us. The office is beautiful and has an iPad bar. When I was there 3 sisters of a patient were quietly watching cartoons (Adorable!!!). When we met either Dr Glass he took time to get to know my daughter and I. Explained the best treatment for her and why it was best. Explained how they put braces on... quite amazing and advanced since my days of having braces ( and having to hold my mouth open for hours wh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
I saw Dr. Glass and his staff one day this week. I was very impressed, I have extremely sensitive teeth and Dr. Glass and his assistant made it a point to meet my needs and to make sure I was comfertable. They made sure to go over all instructions with me and when I had questions they were very patient with me. Dr. Glass uses all up to date equipment. I was very impressed on the techniques Dr. Glass used. I am glad I picked Dr. Glass to help me with this new journey to a better smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Very nice office. Dr. Glass uses the most up to date procedures and he uses modern techniques for putting on braces and any other orthodontic procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Dr. Glass and his staff are great. You can tell he really takes pride in his work and enjoys his job. His team has excellent customer service skills which is huge for me and I left fully informed and 110% confident in my decision to use Dr. Glass for my son's ortho needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Staff displayed all around greatness! Dr. Glass is superb!!! He answered any and all questions informatively with more than one perspective and made my Orthodontic experience wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
I cannot express just how welcome I feel with Dr. Glass and his staff. They are all so wonderful and comforting. The level of expertise is beyond words. I am blessed to have found Dr. Glass.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Extremely helpful both Dr. Glass and his staff. Very glad to have been referred to this practice. See y'all soon. Thanks D. Lowman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Dr. Glass and his staff are amazing!!! The office is so nice and our son had a wonderful experience. Dr glass explained everything in detail and made sure my husband and I understood. If you are looking for an honest orthodontist then I recommend dr glass. Our son is very nervous about doctors and he said he really likes dr glass and enjoyed going to his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Dr. Glass and his staff are great. He is very thorough and informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
I am very grateful that I found this practice for my orthodontic needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Timothy Glass, DDS?
Wonderful experience! Office was stunning and clean and staff was super nice and professional! Dr. was very personable and kid friendly, he was extremely knowledgeable and I trust his opinion and will be coming back!! We couldn't have asked for a better first experience in Orthodontic Care!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Glass?

At Glass Orthodontics, we provide the highest level of orthodontic care in a fun, friendly, relaxed, and caring environment. Our top priority is to ensure every patient and family member feels special and comfortable when they visit our office.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Old Dominion University
West Virginia University
Dawson Academy

Dr. Glass accepts

Dr. Glass accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Glass treats your condition or procedure