Dr. Timothy Garrett, DMD

Dr. Timothy Garrett, DMD

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Timothy Garrett, DMD is a dentist who practices in Athens, GA.

598 Prince Ave

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Garrett

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Garrett is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Garrett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garrett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garrett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garrett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garrett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garrett to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Garrett's Performance
in Winterville ta |
The best dentist I have had in many a year. Honest and gentle. Terrific, accommodating staff. Have had three cavities filled and a cleaning, all stress-free.
Athens, GA |
I would absolutely not recommend Dr. Garrett as a dentist. He does not provide an appropriate exam. He comes in to see you and says hello but does not ask about any issues with your teeth. Then, he looks into your mouth for literally one second and says looks good. I have never had another dentist that performs an exam like this; they have always been much more thorough. You can not trust that your teeth are cared for in this office and you are definitely not getting your money's worth.
in Nicholson, GA |
I have been a patient of this practice since I was 18 years old. I was a patient when Dr. Garrett joined his father-in-law's practice ~25 years ago. Dr. Garrett, Pat, and Keith are always pleasant. My sons and I have always been pleased with the services provided by Dr. Garrett and his staff.
in Athens, GA |
I would never go back. I had to get a root canal (not with Dr. Garrett -- the root canal was more pleasant). I came back for my crown. It was the worst experience of my life so far. More pain than my entire back tattoo. I bled and wasn't given medicine until the kind receptionist finally tracked the Dr. down to give me a prescription. They sent me home with a bleeding mouth and intolerable pain. When I went back, Dr. Garrett was brisk and did not apologize nor explain what had happened.Do not go
A disrespectful doctor who needs customer service training. He was rude and nonchalant concerning my treatment and did not take time to explain my dental needs. On to the next patient before He ensured proper understanding. He didn't provide a treatment plan or any advice at all.
in Athens, GA |
Dr.Garrett is rude and disrespectful. DO NOT GO TO HIM. He drilled the wrong tooth on my sister too!!
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Garrett, DMD?
Are you Dr. Garrett?