Dr. Timothy Davis, DDS

Dr. Timothy Davis, DDS

Periodontics  |
Dr. Timothy S. Davis is a Dentist - Periodontics (Periodontist) practicing in Naples, FL, started practicing 1989. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Periodontology (AAP) American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) Academy of Laser Dentistry International Congress of Oral Implantologists Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology American Academy of Oral Medicine American Dental Association (ADA) Florida Dental Association (FDA) Collier County Dental Association (CCDA) (ALD) (ICOI) (FDSA) (AAOM) (Past President) next to Collier County Dental Association PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Davis LANAP Laser Treatment Pinhole Surgical Technique Dental Implants Periodontal Plastic Surgery Bone Grafting Gum Grafting Sinus Grafting Oral Pathology Implant Supported Dentures Sedation Scaling and Root Planing Periodontal Maintenance FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover INSURANCE We are not a participating provider with any insurance companies. As a courtesy to our patients, we will electronically submit your dental insurance claim for patient reimbursement. HOURS Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM WEBSITE http://www.naplesperiodontist. com/

4933 Tamiami Trl N Ste 100

Naples, FL 34103

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Davis

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "Our dedicated team, along with the finest dentists in our community, aspire to provide exceptional periodontal care to the community of Naples in an ethical, caring, and compassionate environment. By helping our patients attain and maintain their periodontal health, we strive to create a mutually beneficial partnership for a lifetime."

• Periodontics

• Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy
  • Laser Surgery
  • Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
  • Perio Protect Method™
  • PerioLase® Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP)
  • Periodontal Exam

• Louisiana State University / School Of Medicine In New Orleans
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Texas Christian University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Specialty Training In Periodontics-Louisiana State University Medical Center In New Orleans
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Nebraska Medical Center, College Of Dentistry-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated
  • General Practice-Saint Joseph Hospital In Denver, Colorado
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Board Certifications-Certificate In Periodontics
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Davis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
Dr. Davis' Performance
in Naples, FL |
I am very satisfied with the care of Dr. Davis and his staff. I have been in several times in recent years and it has always been a positive experience. Dr. Davis is very thorough and and takes the time necessary to evaluate and treat a patient.
Ft Myers, FL |
Thouroughly pleasant experience.
in Naples, FL |
I saw Doctor Vani. She was awesome. Explained the procedure and made me feel very comfortable. Eman walked me through the paper work with no undo pressure or stress. Overall a great experience
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Davis was very understanding. He made me feel at ease immediately. Dr. Davis is very knowledgeable. He and his staff were excellent! I would highly recommend him!
in Marco Island, FL |
To Doctor Davis dear Whose patients need not shed a tear; With expertise so immense And kindness, his recompense, What tooth could possibly fear! Thank u dear Doctor D. Yours truly, from me.
in Naples, FL |
IF you need this service, this is the place to go. I always learn something new. They are always in the know regarding the newest techniques and products. They ALL seem happy to work there??
Cape Coral, FL |
Had a cleaning with Linda , she does a great job! She is very attentive to your needs and is so caring!
in Naples, FL |
I had a dental emergency and despite Dr Davis's packed schedule he got me in just an hour and a half after my appointment with prothontist. He was pretty much able to determine that my tooth could be saved and that I would not need an implant. I was extremely happy with this outcome! Additionally Dr. David was extremely kind and took his time to explain the situation to me. After appointment, I was able to get root canal. This saved me a lot of tooth pain. I only needed Advil after root canal.
in Estero, Florida |
Dr. Davis and his staff took excellent care of me during a tooth extraction and preparation appointment for an implant. I was very nervous going in and very pleased when i left.
in Naples, FL |
What a great doctor and a great experience! Before surgery everyone made sure I was comfortable. During surgery Dr. Davis and staff made sure I was not experiencing any pain and after surgery I felt great! I'm going back for a follow up and will definitely use Dr. Davis for and further needs. Thank you!
in Naples, FL |
Very happy with our choice of dentist. The people that work in the office and the hygienists are very polite and knowledgeable.
Ft Myers, FL |
Exceptional care of dental implants. Staff all super nice and pleasant environment. Highly recommend.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Friendliest and totally professional staff. I am always looking forward to my visit. Dr. Davis and his staff are the BEST.
in Naples, FL |
All of the staff are courteous and friendly. I had a very positive experience for both my evaluation and surgery. Dr. Davis, the anesthesiologist and the nursing staff all made me very comfortable.
in Naples, FL |
This was the easiest dental appointment I have ever experienced. Dr. Davis and his entire staff were all very helpful, informative and friendly and all really seemed to care about any anxiety I was feeling about the procedure from the cost to the pain through to the recovery. The second day they called to check on me and on the third day, I received a card in the mail signed by all reminding me to call the office if I had any issues or concerns.
in Bonita Springs, Fl |
This is a first class operation in all respects. Having spent most of my life in a dentist chair, I can speak with some authority. Thank you for your professionalism.
in Naples, fl |
Gentle, kind, patient ,and knowledgeable! Linda his hygentist the same , Wouldn't know what to do without her . His best asset along with Eman Who runs a first class office . The personal care you receive is unrivaled .
in Naples, FL |
Best periodontist in town. Caring and efficient staff. Doctor always puts patients interest first. He'll put a smile in your face.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I had to have a deep cleaning where they pull back your gums with laser. I had an excellent experience. I was put comfortably under sedation for the whole procedure. They did an excellent job. And I had no pain afterwards at all. They sent me flowers to my home and a card signed by everyone in the office. It's the best dental experience I've ever had!!!
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Davis, DDS?
Are you Dr. Davis?