Dr. Timothy Bullion, DDS

Dentistry | Male

310 W Wisconsin Ave Ste 100M Milwaukee, WI 53203 Get Directions
Dr. Timothy Bullion, DDS
Dr. Timothy Bullion, DDS is a dentist who practices in Milwaukee, WI. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bullion's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bullion

Dr. Bullion accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Bullion is now accepting new patients
BULLION, TIMOTHY ROBERT DDS310 W Wisconsin Ave Ste 100M
Milwaukee, WI 53203
(414) 273-5553Get Directions

Dr. Bullion's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bullion to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Bullion's Performance
Saukville, WI |
Dr. Bullion has been my preferred dentist for nearly 10 years. Dr. Bullion is very professional and I appreciate the time he takes to explain procedures and make recommendations on my dental care. I recently had an emergency and I was able to get an appointment the same day. I have experienced many changes to my dental insurance carriers over the years and Dr. Bullion has always accepted my ever changing insurance.
Milwaukee, WI |
I have been a patient for over ten years.I am very happy with this office!I had a crown done this year and it is absolutely beautiful.i really trust Dr. Bullion.He is so friendly and gentle.
Mundelein, IL |
I highly recommend Dr.Bullion's office.I been with him for 25 years and still enjoy my visits!VERY professional staff.I always get an appointment right away!I never have to wait long in the waiting room either.the quality of my dental work has been outstanding!Beautiful up to date office.great downtown location.
Milwaukee |
Very unprofessional place of business!!!! Called to schedule a check up and cleaning, it was scheduled for the very next day. I couldn't make it so I called to cancel and they told me I could no longer be a patient because I didn't give 24 hours notice.... Really? Then I called back several times to ask for a reference but they let the phone ring. When I called from a different number they answered immediately. Why schedule next day if you prefer a days notice for cancellations...
I always enjoy going to my dental visits with dr bullion.excellent care always!!!ive been a patient for over twenty years.
Everything he did made my mouth worse. I lost all of the filings he put in within 12 months.
Have you seen Dr. Timothy Bullion, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bullion?

Compare Dr. Bullion

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bullion's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Dr. Bullion does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Bullion and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Marquette University / School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Bullion does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bullion and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Bullion does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Bullion and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.