Dr. Tim M. Verwest, DMD

Dr. Tim M. Verwest, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry | Male | 54 years old

430 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

I'm a Pediatric Dentist working solely with children through age 18 with all aspects of oral hygiene, including teaching good preventative habits, providing restoration and monitoring tooth development. For over 25 years, I've been making kids smile in Lee, Collier and Charlotte counties and surrounding areas.Read more

Dr. Verwest's Experience

Visiting Dr. Verwest

Dr. Verwest accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Verwest has admitting privileges.

Dr. Verwest's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Verwest to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Verwest
Dr. Verwest's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (419)
in Cape Coral Fl |
Beautiful and relaxing office Great job on kid friendliness
in north fort myers |
It's always a very nice and quick experience
in Ft Myers, Fl |
I love this dentist, daughter is always so excited to come here.
in Ft Myers, FL |
My experience with dr.verwest is excellent. Its a clean and friendly environment with an area for the children to play. the staff are ever helpful and are great with providing excellent information.
cape coral |
Very nice Dr, I will recommend to families and friends
in Fort Myers Fl |
Excellent is an understatement. I Iove absolutely everything about the service and staff. I have no complaints. I am very pleased with Dr. VERWEST AND HIS TEAM! Thank you.
in Fort Myers Fl |
Very pleased, worth driving! Doctors very professional and dental staff.
in LaBelle FL |
He's amazing at what he does. My son started coming here at age 1 he is now 4 and feels very confident coming here every time we have an appointment scheduled.
in lehigh acres fl |
I brought my kids since they were little. I like the office and the staff. Doctor Verwerst is kind and professional. I would recommend my friends to bring their kids here.
in N fort myers fl |
This place is a great and fun place and they make your child feel good about coming to the dentist. I highly recommend dr. Verwest.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Hes always very pleasant, bedside manners off the charts. Anyone asking for a dentist for a lil person I always recommend him. Staff is very informative and courteous. I even came early today for my sons' appointment and they worked me in which I didn't even ask for.
in fort myers fl |
Cool
in fort myers |
It was great!
in Estero, Fl |
Kid's love the dentist office. Dr. Verwest only recommends absolutely what's needed. No costly unnecessary procedures!
in fort myers |
All the staff are really nice!
in cape coral |
Pretty sweet place
in port charlotte |
My son has autism and feels comfy in the lobby.
in Lehigh Acres |
My daughter gets excited to visit the dentist. In the beginning they were scared but now they are brace and happy to go to the dentist. The staff and Dentist are kind and friendly. They explain with details all the work they are going to do with my daughters.My girls loves the characters who interact with them. I will definitely recommend this Dentist Office.
in Lehigh Acres |
Great experience with dr and staff! Waiting area is fun for kids! Would def recommend to friends, family and anyone in need of dentist for there child.
in Cape Coral |
The facility and staff are amazing!! They are very considerate of the children and their anxieties of coming to the dentist. The facility and staff are the BEST!!!!
in cape coral florida |
Excellcent
in Lehigh |
I have been coming to Dr. Verwest for years and totally would recommend him and his wonderful staff!
in Ft Myers, FL |
My kids enjoy coming here. The doctor and staff are professional. We been here since my kids have been and 4 year old. I recommended parents to bring their kids.
in north fort myers |
we love this dentist and will recommend anyone to try
in Cape Coral, FL |
Our boys have done very with Dr. Verwest. We couldn't be more pleased with the practice.
in Ft Myers, Fl |
We have used Dr Verwest for years and continue to do so for all our Pediatric dental needs.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Came in not knowing much about my sons teeth and am leaving very happy now knowing that my son understands the true importance about caring for his teeth. As well as the importance of possible braces in our future.
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
I was recommended to this office by a friend. It is excellent!! I have brought several foster children to this office, and now also, my own daughter. There is never a long wait, but even if there was there is plenty to keep the kids from going bananas. The staff is very nice and they send text and e-mail reminders right before and the same day of appointment. Life Savers. Dr.Ver West is also very nice and the kids like going to the dentist.
in North Port FL |
Love this Doctor!!!!!! We travel for over an hour for check ups.
in Cape Coral, FL |
my kids have been coming to Dr.Verwest for 8 years. Both my kids absolutely love and adore the staff and doctor.
in Fort Myers |
Friendly staff, clean environment, my kids love coming here because they are always greeted and treated nicely!
in Cape Coral, FL |
It's fun, very professional, very family-oriented!
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Verwest made my 3 years old feel very comfortable and I like that a lot!
in Arcadia, Fl |
I truly appreciate the patience the office staff, hygienist and physicians have with my grandchildren. My grandson is very afraid but does exceptionally well with the staff. You are all very awesome!!
in Cape Coral |
The girls have a good time and love to come to his office!
in Ft Myers, FL |
I am always happy with Dr. Verwest! We also have very successful check-up with him!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Very efficient. No waiting and did an exellent job with my child.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Very patient and knowledgeable!
in fort myers, fl |
Amazing kid friendly environment. I couldn't imagine a better place than this! Kids feel welcome here rather than scared
fort myers, fl |
I love the fact that there are so many things here to keep the kids busy and keep their minds off what they're actually here for
in fort myers, fl |
Professional office. Staff is nice and always answer all questions thoroughly
in fort myers, fl |
Great place for scared kid! They are so good with making the children feel comfortable
in fort myers, fl |
Best place to bring your children ! Everyone is nice and helpful and my kids are very comfortable coming here. They trust the staff
fort myers, fl |
My children very much enjoys coming here
in fort myers, fl |
Absolutely love bringing my children here! I have zero complaints and staff is excellent
in fort myers, fl |
I have NEVER had one single complaint from coming to this office everyone is great there
in fort myers, fl |
Very professional and nice staff. My daughter always looks forward to her visits here!
in fort myers, fl |
Everything is a great experience. From the time you walk in til you walk out is wonderful.
in fort myers, fl |
Very professional and nice !
in fort myers, fl |
I recommend this office to everyone I know who has children. He's a wonderful dentist!
Have you seen Dr. Tim M. Verwest, DMD?
Are you Dr. Verwest?

Compare Dr. Verwest

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Verwest's Care Philosophy

Dr. Verwest's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry

• Tooth Discoloration

University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry
      University Of Florida Pediatric Dentistry
      Florida Atlantic University

Dr. Verwest does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Verwest and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry