Dr. Tim M. Verwest, DMD

Dr. Tim M. Verwest, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry | Male

Pediatric Dentistry of Ft. Myers 8016 Summerlin Lakes Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33907 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

I'm a Pediatric Dentist working solely with children through age 18 with all aspects of oral hygiene, including teaching good preventative habits, providing restoration and monitoring tooth development. For over 25 years, I've been making kids smile in Lee, Collier and Charlotte counties and surrounding areas.Read more

Dr. Verwest's Experience

Visiting Dr. Verwest

Dr. Verwest accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Verwest has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Verwest's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Verwest to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Verwest
Dr. Verwest's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (393)
in Lehigh |
I have been coming to Dr. Verwest for years and totally would recommend him and his wonderful staff!
in Ft Myers, FL |
My kids enjoy coming here. The doctor and staff are professional. We been here since my kids have been and 4 year old. I recommended parents to bring their kids.
in north fort myers |
we love this dentist and will recommend anyone to try
in Cape Coral, FL |
Our boys have done very with Dr. Verwest. We couldn't be more pleased with the practice.
in Ft Myers, Fl |
We have used Dr Verwest for years and continue to do so for all our Pediatric dental needs.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Came in not knowing much about my sons teeth and am leaving very happy now knowing that my son understands the true importance about caring for his teeth. As well as the importance of possible braces in our future.
in Lehigh Acres, FL |
I was recommended to this office by a friend. It is excellent!! I have brought several foster children to this office, and now also, my own daughter. There is never a long wait, but even if there was there is plenty to keep the kids from going bananas. The staff is very nice and they send text and e-mail reminders right before and the same day of appointment. Life Savers. Dr.Ver West is also very nice and the kids like going to the dentist.
in North Port FL |
Love this Doctor!!!!!! We travel for over an hour for check ups.
in Cape Coral, FL |
my kids have been coming to Dr.Verwest for 8 years. Both my kids absolutely love and adore the staff and doctor.
in Fort Myers |
Friendly staff, clean environment, my kids love coming here because they are always greeted and treated nicely!
in Cape Coral, FL |
It's fun, very professional, very family-oriented!
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Verwest made my 3 years old feel very comfortable and I like that a lot!
in Arcadia, Fl |
I truly appreciate the patience the office staff, hygienist and physicians have with my grandchildren. My grandson is very afraid but does exceptionally well with the staff. You are all very awesome!!
in Cape Coral |
The girls have a good time and love to come to his office!
in Ft Myers, FL |
I am always happy with Dr. Verwest! We also have very successful check-up with him!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Very efficient. No waiting and did an exellent job with my child.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Very patient and knowledgeable!
in fort myers, fl |
Amazing kid friendly environment. I couldn't imagine a better place than this! Kids feel welcome here rather than scared
fort myers, fl |
I love the fact that there are so many things here to keep the kids busy and keep their minds off what they're actually here for
in fort myers, fl |
Professional office. Staff is nice and always answer all questions thoroughly
in fort myers, fl |
Great place for scared kid! They are so good with making the children feel comfortable
in fort myers, fl |
Best place to bring your children ! Everyone is nice and helpful and my kids are very comfortable coming here. They trust the staff
fort myers, fl |
My children very much enjoys coming here
in fort myers, fl |
Absolutely love bringing my children here! I have zero complaints and staff is excellent
in fort myers, fl |
I have NEVER had one single complaint from coming to this office everyone is great there
in fort myers, fl |
Very professional and nice staff. My daughter always looks forward to her visits here!
in fort myers, fl |
Everything is a great experience. From the time you walk in til you walk out is wonderful.
in fort myers, fl |
Very professional and nice !
in fort myers, fl |
I recommend this office to everyone I know who has children. He's a wonderful dentist!
in fort myers, fl |
Very friendly atmosphere and everyone is very helpful
Nice place
in fort myers, fl |
My grandchildren have always enjoyed coming here. We think Dr Verwest is great! They are so comfortable here.
in fort myers, fl |
Great office and staff is very friendly.
in fort myers, fl |
I have never seen a child so happy to come to the dentist as mine is to come see Dr Verwest. They are so great here!
in fort myers, fl |
My children really enjoy coming to dr verwest! He's Very nice and professional
in fort myers, fl |
Dr Verwest is the best! I will not take my kids anywhere else.
in fort myers, fl |
Outstanding place and wonderful staff! I really like the fact that they call to remind us of appt the day before
in fort myers, fl |
Very friendly environment and staff is excellent
in fort myers, fl |
Entire staff is very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend. I know my kids are in good hands here
in fort myers, fl |
I gladly drive over an hour to bring my children to see Dr Verwest. His office is the only place where they are comfortable and unafraid
in fort myers, fl |
Everyone is so nice and helpful at his office!
in fort myers, fl |
Very professional and friendly atmosphere
in fort myers, fl |
I switched my children from another local dentist to dr Verwest and I'm glad I did because my kids are much more comfortable here
in fort myers, fl |
Dr Verwest is very professional and very nice. He does a great job at explaining everything
in fort myers, fl |
Professional environment. My daughter enjoys coming to dr Verwest. I trust the care provided to my daughter
in fort myers, fl |
My children have been coming to Dr Verwest for years and I'm very pleased with the professionalism of the staff. My kids are at ease here. Recommend to anyone
in fort myers, fl |
My granddaughter is very comfortable and at ease her with dr Verwest and his staff and I trust that she is in good professional hands
in fort myers, fl |
My children are very comfortable here. Definitely recommend dr Verwest to everyone. Great office
Very professional!
in fort myers, fl |
My kids are comfortable here with Dr Verwest and trust him. He and his staff are very friendly . All around great environment
Have you seen Dr. Tim M. Verwest, DMD?
Are you Dr. Verwest?

Compare Dr. Verwest

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening

University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    University Of Florida Pediatric Dentistry
    Florida Atlantic University

Dr. Verwest has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Verwest has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Verwest does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Verwest and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Verwest's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Verwest

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Verwest's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Verwest

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Verwest's Care Philosophy