Dr. Tim Verwest, DMD

Pediatric Dentistry | Male

Dr. Tim Verwest, DMD

Dr. Tim Verwest, DMD is a dentist who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 55 years old. Dr. Verwest is affiliated with HealthPark Medical Center.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Verwest's Care Philosophy

I'm a Pediatric Dentist working solely with children through age 18 with all aspects of oral hygiene, including teaching good preventative habits, providing restoration and monitoring tooth development. For over 25 years, I've been making kids smile in Lee, Collier and Charlotte counties and surrounding areas.

Dr. Verwest's Experience

Visiting Dr. Verwest

Dr. Verwest accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Verwest is now accepting new patients
Pediatric Dentistry of Ft. Myers8016 Summerlin Lakes Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33907
(239) 482-2722Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Verwest has admitting privileges.

Dr. Verwest's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Verwest to family and friends
Dr. Verwest's Performance
We as parents, feel very comfortable and trust him, as well as his practice.
in lehigh acres fl |
I really like it the fact that my children feel no fear to come in to this office gives me the confidence enough to recommend this Doctor to all my friends
in Fort Myers, FL |
Overall have always had a great experience since coming to newer office. The old one was too small but this one is awesome.
in Fort Myers, FL |
My kids loves coming here ??
Very nice
in Fort Myers, FL |
He is friendly and the office is very clean
in Fort Myers, FL |
Sadly the office doesn't accept 3yr olds but I'm most definitely going to send my youngest child here!!!! Excellent office very kid friendly
in Fort Myers, FL |
Good
in port charlotte, fl |
Very nice
in fort myers ,fl |
Dr.verwest is great with my kids we've been coming here for about 5 years already.. Simply amazing!
Very good with my daughter
in Fort Myers |
I call office receive quick appointment first visit was very delightful was given answer to my child's problem and solution to problem same day 2 days later had appointment to addressing the child's problem Very happy Parent Thank you
in cape coral |
Nice place , clean and professional and recommend to my friends.
in nft myers |
Great
in Fort Myers |
Very pleased with Dr Verwest and his entire staff! I would recommend to anyone
in lehigh acres |
Staff and Doctor were very friendly. Answered any questions I had. Very clean and nice experience.
in cape coral |
Always a great experience. We come every 6 months . Love this place.
in fort myers,fl |
I love them and Dr Verwest is hands down the most awesome dentist I've been to he needs an adult dentistry
in fort myers,fl |
Very easy to make an appointment
in fort myers,fl |
I have had the best experiences with dr.v and the staff that works there plenty of things to do and they always explain to you in detail what there plan is. Thank you.
Ft Myers, FL |
I have had nothing but a pleasant time here bringing my two boys they used to hate going to the dentist but doctor v always makes it a pleasant experience for my two kids. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with children. A lot of fun games to and very close to were I live.
in Ft Myers, FL |
My experience here was amazing all the staff members here are very friendly and seem so happy to be here. I can't wait to bring my daughter here when it's her time to start keep up the good work.
in fort myers,fl |
I have a lot of great things to say about this dentistry, but first off I love the staff being greeted with the door being opened right when I walk in and the games and toys that they have to offer couldn't ask for more. Also, the doctor is very kind when she's doing work on my daughter thank you so much.
in fort myers,fl |
When every other dentist wanted to remove three teeth from my 2 year old, Dr. Verwest gave us a better option and had it done the same day.
in fort myers,fl |
Very nice environment fun for my kids would definitely recommend everyone that has kids to bring them here.wish I had a nice dentist office like this when I was a child.
No complaints, very happy
in lehigh acres |
He great with the kids I trust that he will do a good job with my kids
in fort myers,fl |
My daughter loves coming here dr.tim is very polite and there's always fun toys to play with and very polit staff.ill be coming here years to come.
in north port |
Dr. Verwest is an excellent dentist with great bed side manners. He kindly explains procedures and has great advice for my kids. He has been my kids dentist for 7 yrs. I recommend him to any family!
in Cape Coral Fl |
Beautiful and relaxing office Great job on kid friendliness
in north fort myers |
It's always a very nice and quick experience
in Ft Myers, Fl |
I love this dentist, daughter is always so excited to come here.
in Ft Myers, FL |
My experience with dr.verwest is excellent. Its a clean and friendly environment with an area for the children to play. the staff are ever helpful and are great with providing excellent information.
cape coral |
Very nice Dr, I will recommend to families and friends
in Fort Myers Fl |
Excellent is an understatement. I Iove absolutely everything about the service and staff. I have no complaints. I am very pleased with Dr. VERWEST AND HIS TEAM! Thank you.
in Fort Myers Fl |
Very pleased, worth driving! Doctors very professional and dental staff.
in LaBelle FL |
He's amazing at what he does. My son started coming here at age 1 he is now 4 and feels very confident coming here every time we have an appointment scheduled.
in lehigh acres fl |
I brought my kids since they were little. I like the office and the staff. Doctor Verwerst is kind and professional. I would recommend my friends to bring their kids here.
in N fort myers fl |
This place is a great and fun place and they make your child feel good about coming to the dentist. I highly recommend dr. Verwest.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Hes always very pleasant, bedside manners off the charts. Anyone asking for a dentist for a lil person I always recommend him. Staff is very informative and courteous. I even came early today for my sons' appointment and they worked me in which I didn't even ask for.
in fort myers fl |
Cool
in fort myers |
It was great!
in Estero, Fl |
Kid's love the dentist office. Dr. Verwest only recommends absolutely what's needed. No costly unnecessary procedures!
in fort myers |
All the staff are really nice!
Pretty sweet place
in port charlotte |
My son has autism and feels comfy in the lobby.
in Lehigh Acres |
My daughter gets excited to visit the dentist. In the beginning they were scared but now they are brace and happy to go to the dentist. The staff and Dentist are kind and friendly. They explain with details all the work they are going to do with my daughters.My girls loves the characters who interact with them. I will definitely recommend this Dentist Office.
in Lehigh Acres |
Great experience with dr and staff! Waiting area is fun for kids! Would def recommend to friends, family and anyone in need of dentist for there child.
in Cape Coral |
The facility and staff are amazing!! They are very considerate of the children and their anxieties of coming to the dentist. The facility and staff are the BEST!!!!
in cape coral florida |
Excellcent
Have you seen Dr. Tim Verwest, DMD?
Are you Dr. Verwest?

Compare Dr. Verwest

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Verwest's Care Philosophy

Dr. Verwest's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry

• Tooth Discoloration

University of Florida / College of Dentistry
      University Of Florida Pediatric Dentistry
      Florida Atlantic University

Dr. Verwest does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Verwest and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry