Dr. Tiffany Buller-Schussler, DDS

Dr. Tiffany Buller-Schussler, DDS

Dentistry | Female

The comfort and well being of our patients is our first concern. We strive to treat every patient with respect and the dignity they deserve. Our goal is to diagnose and treat oral concerns to make the mouth healthy.

I am a native of central Indiana where I graduated from Indian Creek High School in Trafalgar IN.  I attended and graduated from Indiana University in Bloomington IN with a degree in Biochemistry and followed my dream of becoming a dentist when I was accepted at Indiana University School of Dentistry.  Following graduation from dental school in 1998, I completed advanced residency programs at Wishard Hospital and Health Center in Indianapolis and The Ohio State University College of Dentistry.  I worked in many different types of practices in several states while my husband was in medical school before finally opening my practice in Hebron KY in 2008.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Buller-Schussler's Experience

Visiting Dr. Buller-Schussler

Dr. Buller-Schussler accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Buller-Schussler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buller-Schussler to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Buller-Schussler Says:

Thank you to all my patients that have taken the time to recommend me on Health Grades. It is appreciated and I hope to continue to provide you with excellent service moving forward.

Dr. Buller-Schussler's Performance
in Aurora, IN |
She is awesome and her staff!!!
Burlington, KY |
We loved Dr. Buller-Schussler. However, we will not return to her practice. At one appointment we were seen by a different/unknown dentist - without any advance warning. This dentist advised many expensive and unnecessary procedures. The secretary is argumentative - not worth having to deal with her to make appointments. She refused to answer my inquiry about new insurance - even though we had paid out of pocket for years. After being yelled at by the secretary, we decided to leave.
I am just seeing this review and am sorry to hear that you did not have a favorable experience with my associate and my front desk team. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss these issues.
Have you seen Dr. Tiffany Buller-Schussler, DDS?

Compare Dr. Buller-Schussler

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Buller-Schussler's Care Philosophy

Dr. Buller-Schussler says...

Our office specializes in a healthy mouth, healthy body philosophy.  We treat the mouth as the entire entity, knowing that the health of mouth is a direct reflection of the health of the entire body.  We examine the full mouth, identify any/all areas of concern and devise a plan to rehabilitate the mouth for both form and function.  Only necessary care will be recommended or performed prior to discussions of any elective or cosmetic procedures.

Dr. Buller-Schussler says...

We take regular continuing education to maintain our education levels and keep up with new and exciting procedures.  Dr. Schussler has been attending many advanced courses for restoring implants and now offers advanced options for dentures for her patients that desire to have their dentures anchored with implants rather than struggling with a conventional denture that has a poor fit.  She works hand in hand with the surgeon, the patient, the dental lab and her course instructors to ensure the best result possible for her patients that choose this option.

Dr. Buller-Schussler says...

Dr. Buller-Schussler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Buller-Schussler has no awards or honors listed.

• Leading Businesses, Leading Communities-Schussler Dentistry Segment, 11/2008

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Broken Tooth

Graduated in 1994

• Other Education
    Indiana University School Of Dentistry

Completed in 1998

Dr. Buller-Schussler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buller-Schussler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Family Dentistry