Dr. Tien Nguyen, DDS

Dr. Tien Nguyen, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Tien Nguyen, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Dallas, TX. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Park Cities Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Nguyen

Dr. Nguyen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nguyen "Tien Nguyen, DDS, MS I love being an orthodontist. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when they come to me for treatment, and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve. I am committed to providing quality orthodontic treatment while exceeding my patients’ and parents’ expectations with fantastic results. While I have a strong focus on clinical excellence, I also enjoy helping both children and adults have a positive and fun orthodontic experience. It is very rewarding to enhance my patients’ lives with a beautiful smile! Education and Experience My formal education in orthodontics has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. I obtained my undergraduate degree from the University of Dallas in Irving where I graduated Summa Cum Laude with Phi Beta Kappa distinction. I attended dental school here in Dallas at Baylor University College of Dentistry, graduating third in my class with my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. I went on to complete my orthodontic training at the University of Nebraska in 2004, earning my Master of Science degree. By regularly participating in continuing education, I am able to stay current on the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results. I am also a member of several professional associations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education. A Commitment to the Community Although I was not born in Texas, I have called Dallas my home for many years, and I look forward to treating patients and serving the community in which I live. I was raised in Grand Prairie and graduated as valedictorian of South Grand Prairie High. I am truly blessed to live and work in such a wonderful community. I enjoy getting to know my patients and their families, and it is always such an honor to know that I have made a difference in so many of my patients’ lives. I couldn’t ask for a better job or for a better group of people to be sharing their smiles with me. I look forward to working with you."

This content was provided by Dr. Nguyen "At Park Cities Orthodontics, it is our goal to provide high-quality orthodontic care to each patient who walks through our doors. Serving the communities of Dallas, Park Cities and University Park, TX, Dr. Tien Ngyuen and our outstanding team have the knowledge and experience our patients can trust. We care about your health and happiness, and we want to give you a truly unique, beautiful smile you'll be proud to show off."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Springs for Braces
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

• University of Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Nguyen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
126 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Nguyen's Performance

Dr. Nguyen and her staff are amazing. Both of my girls have gone through braces over the last 4.5 years and they made the experience easy and the appointments fun. Both of the girls smiles are beautiful! The attention to detail in every aspect of the process is outstanding. They have gone above...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0