Dr. Thomas Young, DDS

Dr. Thomas Young, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Thomas Young, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

EQ Dental

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Young

Dr. Young's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Young "Welcome to my practice! I am Dr. Young and I love getting to know my community, one patient at a time. I am a Hong Kong native and I moved to the United States as a child. I grew up in the heart of Los Angles California before attending college. After completing college, I received my associate's degree in electronics. It was while I was studying electronics, that I found that I was very adept at working with my hands. This led me to gain a love for science. I really wanted to combine my passion for science with my love for making people happy. My love for making people happy and my great dexterity and high level of analytical skills, I went on to study dentistry, which was a perfect fit for me. I've never looked back since. I pursued science throughout the remainder of my educational career. In 2003, I received my bachelor of science degree in biology. I graduated from the Dental School of Indiana-Purdue University with my Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2007 and was honored with the Huckleberry Scholarship for clinical excellence in operative dentistry. Immediately after receiving my dental degree, I became enthusiastically involved in the dental community of Indiana, Texas, and the Dominican Republic. I have given back to the community by offering free oral cancer screenings, free sealants and fluoride treatment to children in underserved areas. I spent 5 years submerged in my local community and focused primarily on charity dental care in the lower social economic disadvantaged communities in the United States and Dominican Republic. In my spare time, my hobbies include reading, mountain bike riding, watching comedies and documentaries, and modifying automobiles engines. I am always seeking to further my knowledge of dentistry and continue my education each year. It is very important to myself that I stay up-to-date on the current medicines and technology in the dental medical field. I am currently studying how to treat TMJ and manage pain more efficiently in order to better serve my patients. I have been married for 26 years, and have three lovely daughters and one very energetic son. I enjoy treasured moments with my family and the fellowship at our local Gateway Church. My passion for dentistry continues today and I enjoy serving you as your trusted Fort Worth dentist. "

This content was provided by Dr. Young "Dr. Thomas Young provides the best gentle dental care for patients in the Keller-Fort Worth area. He opened his family practice with the highest standards in mind and also makes an effort to see dental emergencies off-hours. His experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for his patients. All of our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to provide you with an outstanding dental experience.Same day appointment available if you are experiencing dental pain or have a dental emergency. Dental pain can occur at odd hours or during holidays. We have extended hours to accommodate your schedule & dental emergency pain. Dr. Young answered his calls during off hours, and Sundays. "

7  Practice Areas

• CSUN
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Young has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends

Dr. Young's Performance

Dr. Young Says:

Thank you for your feedback with EQ Dental.

Love this place! I never have to wait! And he is quick and he puts you at ease. He spends the full time with you and is not running to other patients while trying to tend to you. The staff is always friendly and helpful!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Young and his staff are pleasant, knowledgeable & efficient, who will work around your schedule to good care of you. If you are looking to get Dental work done...look no further, this office is great!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I came in for a cleaning after 5 years of not going to the dentist. The hygienist was awesome! She did a good job explaining the X-ray and teeth pictures. She was gentle and took extra precautions to be careful with my sensitive gums. Dr Young performed a thorough final examination and addressed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
One of the best experiences I've ever had at at a dental office. Dr. Young Is genuine. The dental hygienist Charlene is great she is very knowledgeable they tell you what is truly best for you and not only what you want to hear. Highly recommend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went in for a cleaning a couple of years ago and was told I needed to have a tooth pulled and an implant put in its place.... There is nothing wrong with that tooth except it is discolored from a previous root canal. It functions and doesn't cause me any pain. I have seen multiple dentists since...more
Are you Dr. Young?