Dr. Thomas Young, DDS

Dr. Thomas Young, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Thomas Young, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

EQ Dental

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Young

Dr. Young's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Young "Welcome to my practice! I am Dr. Thomas Young and I love getting to know my community, one patient at a time. I am a Hong Kong native and I moved to the United States as a child. I grew up in the heart of Los Angeles California before attending college. Throughout my youth, I've enjoyed opportunities that allowed me to work and engage with people. I worked as a waiter and bar-tender throughout college. I always loved making people happy. After completing college, I received my associate's degree in electronics. While studying electronics, I realized how adept I was at working with my hands. I also realized I had a passion for the sciences. I wanted to pursue a career that would enable me to combine my love for making people happy, passion for science, high level of manual dexterity, and my ability to critically analyze complex situations. I found dentistry to be the perfect fit for all of the above, and I have never looked back since. I pursued science throughout the remainder of my educational career. In 2003, I received my bachelor of science degree in biology at California State University of Northridge. From there, I went on to graduate from the Indiana-Purdue University School of Dentistry with my Doctor of Dental Surgery in 2007. While in dental school, I was honored with the Huckleberry Scholarship for clinical excellence in operative dentistry. Immediately upon receiving my dental degree, I became eagerly involved in giving back to the community. After school, I dedicated the next 5 years to providing charitable dental care to adults and children from lower socioeconomic and disadvantaged communities. This took me from Indiana, to Texas, and even overseas on mission trips in the Dominican Republic. During this time, I offered free oral cancer screenings and free sealant/fluoride treatment to children from underserved areas. Giving back to these communities was truly a humbling experience and filled me with great joy. In 2011, I decided to open up my own practice located in Keller, Texas. Here, at EQ Dental, we strive to always provide our patients with the highest quality of dental treatment possible. Our aim is to provide our services at an affordable price range without sacrificing the quality you deserve and value. I am dedicated to spending the one-on-one time with my patients to ensure they understand their treatment plan and they are completely comfortable with every aspect of our conservative approach.In my spare time, I enjoy reading, mountain bike riding, watching comedies and documentaries, and modifying automobiles engines. I always seek to further my knowledge of dentistry and continue to advance my education each year. It is very important to me that I stay up-to-date on the current techniques and technology in the dental medical field and to provide my patients with the highest quality of care possible. Currently, I am studying how to treat TMJ and manage pain more efficiently in order to better serve my patients. I have been married for 27 years, and have three lovely daughters and one very energetic son. I enjoy treasured moments with my family and the fellowship at our local Gateway Church. As my practice and passion for dentistry continue to grow, I hope you will join us and allow me to serve you as your trusted family dentist."

This content was provided by Dr. Young "Dr. Thomas Young provides the best gentle dental care for patients in the Keller-Fort Worth area. He opened his family practice with the highest standards in mind and also makes an effort to see dental emergencies off-hours. His experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for his patients. All of our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to provide you with an outstanding dental experience.Same day appointment available if you are experiencing dental pain or have a dental emergency. Dental pain can occur at odd hours or during holidays. We have extended hours to accommodate your schedule & dental emergency pain. Dr. Young answered his calls during off hours, and Sundays. "

7  Practice Areas

• CSUN
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Young has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends

Dr. Young's Performance

Dr. Young Says:
"

Thank you for your feedback with EQ Dental.

"

Dr. Young is incredibly caring. He takes his time with each patient to ensure that they are comfortable and happy with their visit. The staff is equally as kind. They are professional and have fantastic up-to-date technology which makes the appointment a breeze for both scheduling and in-visit.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you, Amy, for your thorough feedback with EQ Dental. It is very important to myself and to my Team that you are comfortable and happy with each of your visits to our Fort Worth office. Further, our office is equipt with the most up-to-date technology. This helps make your visit the best it can be! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

I went in for semi-annual checkup and cleaning. the hygienist was named Brittany, I think... she was quick, pleasant, through, and very gentle... I think I fell asleep and startled her with my snoring!!! - - I know I surprised myself! GREAT JOB, EVERYONE!!! I'll be back in 6 months!! THANKS
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for this great feedback! I will make sure to pass along your experience to my Team as well. We look forward to seeing you again at your next dental visit.

I highly recommend Dr. Young- although I have had to have treatment with a periodontist- the specialists Dr. Young has recommended are definitely quality physicians as well- I highly recommend Dr. Young's practice!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your thorough feedback. We are very lucky to have patients like you! I and my Team work hard to meet and exceed your expectations. Further, we look forward to seeing you again soon at your next dental visit.

The Best
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your thorough feedback with EQ Dental. It really helps us improve your dental experience. We look forward to seeing you again at your next dental visit!

The entire staff was friendly and helpful!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your kind feedback with EQ Dental. Myself and my Team are very glad you have had a good experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.