Dr. Thomas Young, DDS

Dr. Thomas Young, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Thomas Young, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Killeen, TX. He practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

807 S W S Young Dr

Killeen, TX 76543

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Young

Dr. Young's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Young "Dr. Thomas Young was born and raised in Killeen, Texas. Graduating Killeen High School in 1986, he attended Abilene Christian University, and then moving onto University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston in 1994. After graduating dental school, Dr. Young came back home to start his dental practice. He comes from a line of dentists, his father and uncle where dentists in Killeen. Dr. Young is married and has 3 beautiful children who are attending local schools and progressing with their goals in life."

This content was provided by Dr. Young "We are a small, efficient office that takes our patient's concerns into account when we explain the diagnosis and the treatment for our patients. Being a small practice, we can offer more time with our patients, making the experience "boutique" like feel."

4  Practice Areas

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

• Abilene Christian University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Young has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends

Dr. Young's Performance

Dr. Young Says:
"

We appreciate patient's who fill out a survey.  If you have had a wonderful experience, please tell me or my staff.  The same goes if you had a bad experience, please tell me or my staff and we will work with you to make it a better experience.

"

I love Dr. Young. He has done lots of work for me during the last approximately 10 years (not sure exactly how long). He is kind, careful, sensitive, pleasant, accurate and efficient. He uses up-to-date equipment so the entire experience is as painless and comfortable and possible.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I am a disabled dentist who recently retired in Central Texas. My husband required the services of a general dentist after we relocated. I was somewhat apprehensive, not knowing who to recommend to my husband. Thank my lucky stars that I found Dr. Young. He is professional, highly ethical and is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option1