Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD

Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 65

Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Bend, OR. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wold to book an appointment.

Aesthetic Dentistry of Bend

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wold

4.4

9.67741935483871%

Dr. Wold

Outstanding caring and professional staff
Douglas J Ragan – Oct 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
I’the staff is always pleasant and professional
Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
Best dentist office ever!! This is the first dentist I've ever been to where they actually take the time to educate you on best practices, rather than just scold you. Everyone is super knowledgable and friendly! (I've been to a couple other dentist offices in Bend, and am so excited that I finally found a good one.)
Teresa – Aug 09, 2021
Excellent experience.
Faye E. – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
It was great no pain, everything was on time friendly doctor and staff
Jun 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
Preface: the Dental Hygienist was the most helpful & knowledgeable hygienist I've encountered after a life of bi-annual cleanings. She deserves a better mentor. Otherwise, the office smells like F [raud] in every way. The billing policies are wrong, their HEALTHCARE forms with my personal information would likely not be upheld in court, and the ‘evaluation’ procedures employed by the office- namely, $408 for a first visit for a cleaning of a patient who has generally received bi-yearly cleaning since losing all my baby teeth. After filling out the forms, they rushed me in for an 18-piece X-ray of all my teeth (after zero complaints about painful teeth) and then told me that I didn’t need a cleaning- after two years of neglect due to law school! The first time I’ve ever been told I “don’t need a cleaning.” So, they gave me a flossing and fluoride treatment, and sent me home. Of course, after paying my $408 x-day bill. *SKETCHY DENTISTS HOLD XRAYS TO KEEP PATIENTS*
Katie Pfeil – May 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
Been going to Dr. Wolds since October of last year for much needed dental work. Very pleasant and comfortable atmosphere with accommodating staff. The dental hygienist Amanda is phenomenal. Honestly the only issue is trying to schedule appointments during Covid which translates into long waits between visits but its every where and not the offices fault. If you have been putting off dental issues give this place a shot and get your smile back.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
Sears – Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
Amanda was great. Always told me what was going to happen next and what I was going to do through it. She was the most informative hygienist that I have ever gone to. I am not Catholic but she brought the fear of ??? To make me floss more.
Bob Mathews – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
I had my teeth cleaned by Amanda. She was very professional, and very personable. I would highly recommend her.
Feb 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
Dr. Wold is great. He has a very good bedside manner, and is very congenial and truly cares about his patients. Very professional. I amazed at how painless a tooth extraction was performed by him and how fast. This man is the old fashioned type of dentist I grew up with. They do it all. No having to go to a specialist just to have a tooth pulled. Both my sister and I are very happy with him and we will continue to use him as our dentist.
LilyDarcey – Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
Visit was phenomenal! Customer Service was outstanding and all procedures were explained clearly. Entire staff is friendly and easy going.
Dan Carter – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
The Doctor & staff are first rate. Completely honest about what needs to be done and what doesn’t.
Erfkamp – Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
Highly skilled, professional and quick. I have never had a better injection experience! I am never nervous even going to uncomfortable visits.. Thank you Dr. Wold.
Lysa Williamsen – Jun 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
Dr. Wold went out of his way to make sure my dental work got done before my insurance ended. The team at the front desk does a great job of telling me exactly what my cost will be. My hygienist is the best. I would recommend this office.
Nov 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
did what he said and did it in a timely manner
Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
I suggest only going to Dr. Wold if you like cold, robotic dentists who try to scare you. Seriously. He is the opposite of a warm and caring dentist...ZERO bedside manner. He will also try to scare you by telling you that you have serious jaw/bite/teeth issues, however, for a measly $750, he can take a mold of your mouth and do an analysis. I fell for this. Gave him my $750, and guess what? Come to find, I don't have any issues after all. He also tried this with 2 other people I know. If you have any dental anxieties, he is NOT the dentist for you.
Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
The staff is kind, professional and accommodating. Dr Wold has always treated me well and has been very thorough. I am pleased to be a patient of his.
Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
Beware - this facility does not take the security of your personal information seriously. I felt violated after leaving my appointment and will NOT ever be returning to Aesthetic Dentistry of Bend. Upon entering the building for my appointment 5 minutes early to fill out new patient paperwork as I was instructed, I was not greeted by anyone. For a moment I thought I had the wrong business. I waited for several minutes to be greeted or acknowledged, to no avail. I noticed a clipboard on the front counter facing outward. Figuring it must be the required forms, I picked it up and noticed that it was in-fact pre-filled out with all my personal information. Full name, phone number, address, social security number, etc. - all my personal data, out for anyone who enters to take - all while there was no receptionist or anyone for that matter around to ensure security. Approximately 10 minutes later a lady came around the corner and said “oh hello, it looks like you found your paperwork?”
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Bend, OR – May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
Professional, calm, respectful, and thorough. I really appreciate how calm the office is!
Bend, OR – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
I've had about 4 or 5 appts here and I love Dr. Wold's bedside manner, his staff and the fact that I never feel rushed while there. He takes the time to explain the procedures and what to expect. I think his professionalism is paramount. Although some of my procedures were extensive, I've never had any issues after the fact, little to no pain, and I'm confident I'm receiving the best dental care out there. His staff, Diana, Brandi & Alicia are top notch as well! Kudos to the whole staff!
Brenda F. in Bend, OR – Nov 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wold?

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Wold treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wold accepts

Dr. Wold accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

Dr. Thomas E. Wold has practiced comprehensive dentistry in Bend, Oregon, for more than a decade! Our skilled dentist is pleased to help patients achieve...Read more