Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Bend, OR. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Wold accepts

Dr. Wold accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Wold treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Thomas E. Wold has practiced comprehensive dentistry in Bend, Oregon, for more than a decade! Our skilled dentist is pleased to help patients achieve and maintain the smile of their dreams. Rather than focusing solely on fixing isolated problems ...

Dr. Wold's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wold

4.3

Dr. Wold?
Dr. Wold's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD
The staff is kind, professional and accommodating. Dr Wold has always treated me well and has been very thorough. I am pleased to be a patient of his.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
Beware - this facility does not take the security of your personal information seriously. I felt violated after leaving my appointment and will NOT ever be returning to Aesthetic Dentistry of Bend. Upon entering the building for my appointment 5 minutes early to fill out new patient paperwork as I was instructed, I was not greeted by anyone. For a moment I thought I had the wrong business. I waited for several minutes to be greeted or acknowledged, to no avail. I noticed a clipboard on the front counter facing outward. Figuring it must be the required forms, I picked it up and noticed that it was in-fact pre-filled out with all my personal information. Full name, phone number, address, social security number, etc. - all my personal data, out for anyone who enters to take - all while there was no receptionist or anyone for that matter around to ensure security. Approximately 10 minutes later a lady came around the corner and said “oh hello, it looks like you found your paperwork?”
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
Professional, calm, respectful, and thorough. I really appreciate how calm the office is!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
I've had about 4 or 5 appts here and I love Dr. Wold's bedside manner, his staff and the fact that I never feel rushed while there. He takes the time to explain the procedures and what to expect. I think his professionalism is paramount. Although some of my procedures were extensive, I've never had any issues after the fact, little to no pain, and I'm confident I'm receiving the best dental care out there. His staff, Diana, Brandi & Alicia are top notch as well! Kudos to the whole staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?
I have no particular reason to doubt his abilities as a practitioner. However, his demeanor leaves a lot to be desired. He handled me roughly and was very gruff. I don't think he likes people very much. Recently transfered to new dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wold, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wold?