Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS

Endodontics •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Westrick

Central Wisconsin Endodontics

2329 Main St Stevens Point, WI 54481

Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Stevens Point, WI. He practices endodontics and dentistry.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Endodontists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Westrick accepts

Dr. Westrick accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Westrick treats your condition or procedure

• Root Canal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS...

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Westrick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Westrick

4.1

Dr. Westrick?
Dr. Westrick's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS
I needed a root canal and was referred here. I specifically asked if they were in network for my insurance and was told they were. After receiving a pre authorization letter I again asked that the allowable column was where I'd be charged from and was told yes. After the procedure they immediately charged me from the allowable column as they stated. Now they have mailed me an additional bill for 3 times the original amount. When asked on the phone they simply said "we're not in network and never told you that". I had other options and would not have selected them if I had known otherwise. They called me and requested I come in during the "covid19 safer at home" time even though I had no pain, so I'm guessing they just wanted my money and said what they wanted to get me in. Shame on them for being deceitful, this whole thing is very shady!
May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?
Had root canal done today. Doctor explained everything that he was going to do and made sure I was comfortable. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff!
Jenn – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?
He is a true professional. Painless dentistry. Made room for me during trying times caused by the present pandemic. The staff is very professional and explain everything that needs to be explained.
E. F. Allison, Jr. – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?
Went to Dr. Westrick for a Apicoectomy to save a tooth that was bothering me. In a short period of time he discovered the tooth was erupted and needed to be removed. I am very impressed with his quick response to help with my immediate problem. I will still probably need an implant.
70 Year Old Male – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?
excellent services. friendly staff. I would highly recommend the services to anyone. Thank You very much.
Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?
Went into Dr. Westrick's office very nervous and worried about the procedure I was going to have, left office with a smile! Dr. Westrick has a way about him. He was very reassuring, gentle and kind. I would highly recommend him to anyone, especially someone who was as nervous as I was!
Jody Fleming – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?
I had a very difficult small nerve under an already crowned tooth that was abscessed that required only a very skilled and specialized dentist with special microscopic equipment to repair. Dr.Westrick was referred to me by my dentist and he did a very skilled and successful repair. He is extremely professional and pleasant.
Diane Schelvan – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?
1 star, cant give 0. Bad experience here, went for consultation and paid required fee up front (over $100) up front which is not applied to any future treatment. Reception staff harsh. Procedure choices were given only in terms of cost with no professional information to make informed choice, it took less than 10 minutes. Literally a root canal costs this, an extraction costs this. I couldn't get out of this office quickly enough and would never return. Much better endodontics in our region.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?
Everyone one from booking my appt. to Dr. Westrick & his assistant were so friendly & helpful. Dr. W & staff made me feel very comfortable during my root canal. Dr. W was very polite not only to me but to his staff. We chatted some as he worked on my tooth which put me feel even more at ease. The procedure went well, I felt Dr. W is extremely knowledgeable and has the ability to easily explain the procedure & communicates what he is doing throughout the procedure. I would definitely go back!
Diane McCann in Westfield, WI – Jan 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?
I saw Dr. Westrick for an infected molar. I was in excruciating pain and they got me into him within a day for consultation. He reviewed my case and talked me through my options. He’s a very kind, patient man. I ended up doing the oral sedation with the root canal. I was nervous about this and he talked me through it. This ended up being a great choice and this was by far the best dental experience I’ve had.
Nichole in Stevens Point, Wisconsin – Jan 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?
Very professional and caring staff and doctor. Dr Westrick explained everything very well and helped me make the best decision for my situation. Great experience!!
Dale in Stevens Point, WI – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Westrick was very positive. I was in a lot of pain and very nervous about getting my tooth worked on, Dr Westrick was a very calm and reassuring doctor. I didn't feel anything during the whole procedure and actually feel asleep. I would have never thought that to be possible, especially in my state of mind prior to coming there.
Amherst Junction, WI – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?
Terrible! I thought the doctor was very nice but the receptionist is terrible. I had an future appointment setup and owed them 30$ from previous app which never received a bill for so I was going to pay them when I come in for this appointment I had scheduled.. but she demanded I pay it a few days before and I didn't because why since I'm coming in a few days, why mail a check etc I'll pay cash, but the rude woman canceled my appointment because of this.. don't go here, he needs new receptionist
Feb 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Westrick, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Westrick?

We have options available to relieve stress during your dental appointment such as nitrous oxide gas(laughing gas), and tablet sedation. Please ask about these useful methods to ease anxiety.

• Endodontics