Dr. Thomas Walther, DDS

Dr. Thomas Walther, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Thomas Walther, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chesterfield, MO and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry in 1981 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

42 4 Seasons Shopping Ctr Ste 128

Chesterfield, MO 63017

• Advantica
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Walther

Dr. Walther's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Walther "I am a native St. Louisan, and I am married to Leslie, a registered nurse. Additionally, we have wonderful twin daughters, Carrie and Emily, also in St. Louis. And I can't forget our Jack Russell Terrier, Pete. Among my interests are reading, astronomy, enjoying the outdoors, gardening, bird watching, cooking, watching sports and church activities. I always had an interest in science. Because of this, I earned a Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology from the University of Kansas. While in college I was involved in an automobile accident, resulting in dental and facial injuries. Because of the compassionate care I received from many dentists, physicians, and nurses, this unfortunate incident led me to a guidepost pointing me to dentistry. As a result, this gift has given me the opportunity to offer hope to others, and truly turned out as a blessing in disguise. On the Path to Dentistry My dental journey began at the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Dentistry, and I graduated in 1981. Then I accepted a residency position at the Kansas City Veteran's Administration Hospital. The one year program involved advanced restorative dentistry, oral surgery, and laboratory skills and techniques. After completing the residency program, I returned home to St. Louis and began as a private practice associate in Creve Coeur. I also provided care for the underserved people of the St. Louis area at community health centers. Then in 1987 I moved my general and family practice to Chesterfield. People now know our practice as Distinctive Dental Solutions. My Practice Now Because I believe that learning never ends, I began to attend a continuum of courses at The Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education. In fact, many consider it to be dentistry's preeminent educational facility. There I came to know and was mentored by some of the most highly respected men and women in all of dentistry. I also studied the most advanced, scientifically supported ideas and methods. Equally important was learning about Dr. Pankey's philosophy regarding the practice of dentistry. To Dr. Pankey, and to me today, the philosophy concerning the relationship between Patient and Doctor as Partners forms a foundation upon which we have built our practice. While forming our partnership, I will follow the principles of honesty, integrity and sincerity of service. With warmest regards,Thomas Walther, D.D.S"

This content was provided by Dr. Walther "Honesty is the foundation of trust. We will always be honest with you.

We feel it is important to understand, distinguish and honor our roles. By doing so we are demonstrating mutual respect with integrity. We have found the guidelines for establishing our roles to be simple and effective because they are based on what we respectively know in great detail.

We are absolutely committed to your best interests. Our dental care is provided for you, not done to you. We will always deliver the highest quality dental care we know how.

We are the most gratified when patients become empowered through involvement in a partnership of trust and make an informed decision to become active in determining the outcome of their health. This is the most important and most rewarding choice a patient can make. We will serve you in any way we can to help make this decision become a reality for you."

5  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Kansas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • The Pankey Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Walther has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walther has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walther does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walther and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walther's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walther to family and friends
4 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Walther's Performance

Dr. Walther Says:
"

We are humbled and honored by the wonderful experience our patients have in our office, and hope to continue to create an amazing dental experience for each patient we treat.

"

From the time I got inside the office and left, i new this was the hippiest time I have ever spent in any doctor's office. Both the staff and the doctor are very professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0